Dr. David Dobratz is a family practitioner practicing in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Dobratz specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Dobratz possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1991
University of Wales in Great Britain 1991
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- High Cholesterol
- Actinic Keratosis
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Bayfront Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- Bayfront Medical Center Program
Dr. David E Dobratz M.D.'s Practice location
Overland Park, KS 66210Get Direction
Dr. David E Dobratz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Polydipsia: What Causes Excessive Thirst?
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is a medical term given for extreme thirstiness. It is said to be one of the initial symptoms of diabetes. Polydipsia is also accompanied by either temporary or constant dryness in the mouth. It is very important to consume adequate amounts of water in a day, so that...
- Guaifenesin Drug Interactions
What is guaifenesin?It is an expectorant. It helps to cough out mucus through the mouth. It is known to reduce chest congestion caused by infections, common cold or allergies, respiratory illnesses, and bronchitis. It is not used to treat cough caused by smoking and long-term breathing problems....
- What Are the Different Stages of Syphilis?
Syphilis is a bacterial disease that is dangerous if not diagnosed early and treated. It is an infectious disease that spreads through sexual contact. It has 4 major stages but not all people go through these 4 stages. Still, it is important to get proper treatment. Syphilis has 4 stages in its...
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- Preventing Dehydration
Dehydration results when you lose water in your body. The rule of thumb is, if you’re thirsty, you’re already dehydrated. Keep well hydrated by drinking plenty of water, even before you begin your outdoor activity,” said Dr. Irvin Sulapas, a primary care sports medicine physician and assistant...
- Dr. Amber Krysta Botros DO920 Main St Kansas City MO 64105
- Dr. Melodie A Armstrong MD8550 Marshall Dr Overland Park KS 66214
- Dr. Constance M Irick M.D.15270 W 119th St Olathe KS 66062
- Dr. Maiko G Ebersole-robinson MD MPH4810 State Ave Kansas City KS 66102
- Dr. Meredith Cindi Levine M.D.6400 Prospect Ave Kansas City MO 64132
- Dr. Mike S Zuniga MD3901 Rainbow Blvd Kansas City KS 66103