Dr. Jane Reynolds MD
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine Specialist | Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine1415 Tulane Ave New Orleans LA, 70112
Dr. Jane Reynolds is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Reynolds cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 1972
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Pediatrics; Albert Einstein Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Jane Reynolds MD's Practice location
New Orleans, LA 70112Get Direction
Dr. Jane Reynolds MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reynolds
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for a Nickel Allergy?
A nickel allergy, or jewelry allergy, is the most common form of contact dermatitis associated with the use of earrings and other jewelry. Nickel is found in many items, including accessories, like necklaces and bangles, coins, zippers, watch straps, hair pins, and frames. This skin allergy affects...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- Dr. Harish C Anand MD120 Meadowcrest St Gretna LA 70056
- Dr. Rajesh K Sharma MD120 Meadowcrest St Gretna LA 70056
- Dr. Juan Jorge Gershanik MD1303 Henry Clay Avenue New Orleans LA 70118
- Dr. Matthew Cortez MD1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Maria Imelda Bautista MD1303 Henry Clay Avenue New Orleans LA 70118
- Dr. William Larry Gill MD1415 Tulane Ave New Orleans LA 70112