Dr. Bennet Lipper practices Pulmonology in Oxnard, CA. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Lipper manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
University of California 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Vascular Disease
- Mt Sinai Med Center
- CEME/Mount Sinai Medical Center Program
Dr. Bennet Lipper MD's Practice location
Oxnard, CA 93030Get Direction
Dr. Bennet Lipper MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lipper
- What Is a Barrel Chest?
Barrel Chest A barrel chest refers to an individual's chest that appears to be always partially inflated. It looks as if they are taking a deep breath with their rib cage broadened. An individual with a barrel chest may find it hard to breathe.A barrel chest may develop due to osteoarthritis or...
- Diagnosing Pneumonia
Pneumonia is a serious lung infection that can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi. It is a common disease, especially among the elderly and bed-ridden patients. Although it is quite serious, it can be easily treated....
- These Conditions Can Cause Dyspnea
OverviewDyspnea is the clinical term for shortness of breath or breathlessness experienced by both healthy individuals and patients with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases. It can also be a temporary condition that quickly resolves on its own or a symptom of a more serious health condition. A...
- How Lung Transplants for Cystic Fibrosis Patients Have Changed
For those with cystic fibrosis (CF), lung infections are the greatest contributor to death. Lung inflammation, destruction, and chronic infection occurs due to the thick sticky mucus associated with CF.This over-proliferation of mucus occurs due to the mutated gene CFTR which is responsible for the...
- Gene Editing Has the Potential to Change Cystic Fibrosis
Spiked Columnist, Tim Black, discusses advances in genetic editing in his article, Gene Editing: An Expression of Our Humanity.Tim Black questions how people should all consider the recent negative responses to some of the latest gene-editing successes. The majority of these gene-editing techniques...
- Pathogens that Cause Pneumonia
The pathogens involved in pneumonia are bacteria, virus, fungus, rare parasites, and other microorganisms. Virus is the most common cause of pneumonia among babies and children. Adults with weak immune systems are vulnerable to bacterial pneumonia.Pneumonia Causing pathogens:The pathogens that cause...
- Dr. Lawrence Arthur Baker M.D.227 W Janss Rd Thousand Oaks CA 91360
- Dr. Shahriar Ghodsian MD8635 W 3rd St Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. John R Walters MD703 N A St Oxnard CA 93030
- Dr. Paul Ronald Block M.D.227 W Janss Rd Thousand Oaks CA 91360
- Dr. Ravinder S Bajwa MD1910 Outlet Center Dr Oxnard CA 93036
- Dr. Andrew Ross Weymer M.D.1700 N Rose Ave Oxnard CA 93030