Dr. Jay Burton is an audiologist practicing in Gainesville, FL. Dr. Burton evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Burton takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Mr. Jay Thomas Burton M.A., CCC-A's Practice location
Gainesville, FL 32608Get Direction
Gainesville, FL 32605Get Direction
Mr. Jay Thomas Burton M.A., CCC-A's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Ingrown Hairs?
An ingrown hair is the bump that refuses to go away, the reddish rash that becomes an eyesore, and the dull pain sparked by normal contact. If there’s anything capable of making life a living hell, it’s an ingrown hair.Basically, normal hair grows out of the follicle with only its root firmly...
- Can I Get Shingles If I Didn’t Have The Chicken Pox?
As a child, you may not have contracted chicken pox, and you are wondering if you can get shingles. The answer is a simple yes. However, you don’t need to panic or get sweaty over this revelation. It does not mean that you must get shingles in the future, but there is a possibility you could...
- Side Effects of Flexeril and How to Minimize Them
Generic Name: CyclobenzaprineBrand Name: Amrix, Flexeril, Fexmid.What Is Flexeril?Flexeril is a muscle relaxant that works by blocking the nerve impulses or pain sensations that are sent to the brain. Flexeril can be used as a short-term treatment for healing muscle spasms.Patients suffering from...
- Lupus: How Binge-Watching TV Shows Can Help Get Through a Flare
Most people going through a lupus flare report changes in their mood. Emotional issues tend to show up in people with lupus, but for an effective recovery process it is important to keep a great attitude and avoid depression and stress at all costs. Emotional imbalance enlivened by the limitations...
- This Woman's Battle Against Cancer Raises Awareness
Fighting against cancer is a gigantic battle for anyone who faces it, and it can be hard to even think about anything else during. However, some women are such powerful warriors that they not only fight the fight themselves, but also strive to raise awareness.Teri's storyMany women in Teri...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Stephanie Ann Matthews AU.D.1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Dana Leight Ulmer AU.D.1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Brittany Hensley AU.D.5415 Sw 64th St Gainesville FL 32608
- Dr. Thea Rhiannon Pitkin AUD.1600 Sw Archer Rd Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Debra A Shimon AUD1600 Sw Archer Road Gainesville FL 32610
- Dr. Jagadish M Swamy AU.D, CCC-A, F-AAA2240 Nw 40th Ter Gainesville FL 32605