Dr. Gilberto Heredia is a family practitioner practicing in Alamogordo, NM. Dr. Heredia specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Heredia possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 1995
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Opiate Dependence
- Vascular Disease
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Family Medicine
- Or Health Science University Hospital
- Oregon Health & Science University Program
Dr. Gilberto Heredia M.D.'s Practice location
Alamogordo, NM 88310Get Direction
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87120Get Direction
Dr. Gilberto Heredia M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Heredia
- Pregnancy Symptoms
Symptoms of pregnancy vary from one woman to another and also from one pregnancy to another. One of the most common and important symptom of pregnancy is a delayed or missed period. However, some of the early symptoms of pregnancy are similar to those of menstruation, and hence are often ignored or...
- Flatulence (Gas): Causes and How to Relieve Flatulence Fast
What is flatulence?Flatulence is commonly called as "passing gas", "passing wind", or "farting". Flatulence is the medical term for releasing gas through the anus. Flatulence or intestinal gas is the state of having excessive gas in the stomach or waste gas, which is produced during digestion and is...
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- Yellow Eyes: When to Be Concerned
IntroductionA person's eyes can offer personality insights, and at the same time, provide warning signs about the body's overall health. When the white portion of the eyes called sclera turns yellowish in color, it is often a signal that something is not right in the body. It also indicates a...
- Symptoms of Mono
Mono SymptomsInfectious mononucleosis is the technical and formal name of the disease commonly known as "mono". This disease is typically caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV), but it can also be caused by other viruses such as cytomegalovirus. Once a person becomes infected, the symptoms may...
- Dr. Todd J Alan MD# 377mdg Kirtland Afb NM 87117
- Mr. Jonathan Reuel Kevan MD101 Bodin Cir Travis Afb CA 94535
- Dr. Christiane George D.O.111 Central Ave Tularosa NM 88352
- Dr. Aaron Taylor Boyer M.D.280 1st St Holloman Air Force Base NM 88330
- Dr. Joseph Benjamin Walcher M.D.1211 E. Eighth Street Alamogordo NM 88310
- Dr. Jagdev I Singh MD1909 Cuba Ave Alamogordo NM 88310