Dr. Robert Solomon is a psychologist practicing in Corona, CA. Dr. Solomon specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Solomon evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Solomon because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Robert S Solomon PH.D.'s Practice location
Corona, CA 92879Get Direction
Dr. Robert S Solomon PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Age Group is Affected by Binge Eating Disorder?
Binge eating disorder is a serious, but curable eating disorder. Common characteristics of binge eating disorder consist of suicide risks, functional weakness and increased rate of the psychiatric condition co-occurring. Body image despair and eating disorders: what’s age got to do with it?The...
- Do You Have Trypophobia?
What is trypophobia?Trypophobia is the fear or feeling of disgust of closely packed holes. Individuals who have trypophobia tend to feel very unsettled the moment they look at surfaces that have small clustered holes. Few of the examples would be the head of the lotus seed pod or the body of a...
- 17 Things That People with Type A Personalities Do
What is Type A Personality?In the 1950s, two cardiologists, Meyer Friedman and Ray Rosenman, developed Type A and Type B personality theory stating these are two contrasting personality types. According to this theory, Type A personalities are more competitive, outgoing, ambitious, impatient...
- Adults with Autism May Be More Financially Responsible, Study Suggests
Everybody wants to handle money well and make positive economic choices for their future; however, it often doesn't work out so well. Some believe that being economically responsible is a character trait, but researchers have found that there may be an entirely different correlation for specific...
- What Is Antisocial Personality Disorder?
Antisocial Personality DisorderAntisocial personality disorder, also called sociopathy, is a type of personality disorder that is characterized by irresponsible, criminal, and impulsive behavior. A person with antisocial personality disorder is often reckless, dishonest, and manipulative with no...
- Phobia: What are the Different Types? How are they Treated?
What Is a Phobia?People usually have fears like drowning, getting hurt by knives, fire, cockroaches, etc. However, in some cases, the fears become so irrational that the person has severe anxiety and tries everything possible to avoid facing the situations they’re afraid of. When fears become...
- Timothy Lee Sams PHD77564 Country Club Dr. Palm Desert CA 92211
- Dr. Mariam Annette Mott PH.D.28562 Oso Pkwy Rancho Santa Margarita CA 92688
- Dr. Amy L. Stark PHD213 E City Pl Dr Santa Ana California 92705
- Dr. Tahja R Mcdowell PSYD770 Magnolia Ave Corona CA 92879
- Anais A Touam MS, MA301 The City Dr S Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Thomas Patrick Howell PH.D1254 Irvine Blvd Tustin CA 92780