Dr. Bala Carver is a pathologist practicing in Allentown, PA. Dr. Carver is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Carver can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Carver may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Christian Med Coll, Punjab Univ, Ludhiana, Punjab, India 1967
Christian Medical College
Punjab Medical College 1967
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Med Coll Of Pa & Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Hahnemann Univ Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Hahnemann Univ Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Hosp Of St Raphael, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Norwalk Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Crumpsall Hospital 1968
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical Center Program
Dr. Bala Carver M.D.'s Practice location
Allentown, PA 18103Get Direction
Dr. Bala Carver M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Dr. Sharif A. Ali M.D550 1st Ave New York NY 10016
- Dr. Yong Ke M.D.801 Ostrum St Bethlehem PA 18015
- Dr. Joseph Jude Arnone DMD3360 Nazareth Rd Easton PA 18045
- Dr. Steven R. Tellschow M.D.801 Ostrum St Bethlehem PA 18015
- Dr. Santo Longo M.D.801 Ostrum St Bethlehem PA 18015
- Dr. Gladys lourdes Gupana Alonsozana M.D.1251 S Cedar Crest Blvd Allentown PA 18103