Dr. Jennifer Kline is a speech language pathologist practicing in INDIANAPOLIS, IN. Dr. Kline specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Kline evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Kline helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Jennifer Kline M.A., CCC-SLP's Practice location
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46236Get Direction
Jennifer Kline M.A., CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- What Is Lou Gehrig's Disease?
IntroductionLou Gehrig's disease is a neurodegenerative disorder that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also called as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis or ALS. It is a progressive disorder that leads to the loss of voluntary muscle control in the body. This disorder often affects the...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Treatment of Dysphagia (Swallowing Problems)
What is dysphagia?Dysphagia is a disorder in which a person is unable to swallow food or is having difficulty in moving food down to the stomach. The throat or esophageal muscles are unable to work properly, and that leads to this disease. It is usually seen in children, old aged persons, and people...
- Melissa Abigail Melrose CCC-SLP1042 LONGWELL PL INDIANAPOLIS IN 46240
- Elizabeth R Edwards M.A., CCC-SLP3925 HEATHFIELD CT ZIONSVILLE IN 46077
- Miss Danielle Elder M.S., CFY-SLP13520 ASHBURY DR CARMEL IN 46032
- Lisa Krismanick7424 SHADELAND STATION WAY INDIANAPOLIS IN 46256
- Dawn Huffman CCC-SLP3243 TATES WAY INDIANAPOLIS IN 46268
- Miss Sonja M Solomonson M.S., CCC-SLP9210 BACKWATER DR INDIANAPOLIS IN 46250