Dr. Koji Christopher Ebersole M.D.
Neurosurgeon90 Bergen St Suite 8100 Newark NJ, 07103
Dr. Koji Ebersole practices Neurological Surgery in Newark, NJ. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Ebersole prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Dr. Koji Christopher Ebersole M.D.'s Practice location
Newark, NJ 07103Get Direction
KANSAS CITY, KS 66160Get Direction
Dr. Koji Christopher Ebersole M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ebersole
- Reasons Why You Need a Laminectomy
What is laminectomy?If you have back pain that is severe enough to interfere with your day-to-day activities and other medications fail to work, you might eventually need surgery to get it fixed. Laminectomy is the surgical procedure that will be performed on your back in this case. It involves the...
- Signs You Need to See a Doctor for Back Pain
There are a number of potential causes of back pain, but most of them are rare. Most cases of back pain, particularly those that go away with or without over-the-counter treatment, do not require a visit to the doctor. However, if your back pain is accompanied by any of the following signs and...
- Laminectomy: Reasons for Having One and the Risks It Involves
What Is a Laminectomy?A laminectomy is a kind of surgery whose aim is to decompress the spinal cord. The lamina (the bone that constitutes spinal‘s vertebral arch) and bone spurs are removed during the operation. Both the lamina and bone spurs can compress your spinal cord leading to:...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- Dr. Anthony JG Alastra MD1099 Targee Street Staten Island New York 10304
- Dr. Patrick B. Senatus MD112 E 61st St New York NY 10065
- Dr. Denny Martin MD39 Broadway New York NY 10006
- Dr. Philip Stieg MD413 E. 69th Street New York NY 10065
- Dr. Marc Louis Otten M.D.710 W 168th St New York NY 10032
- Dr. Tariq Lamki M.D.5606 Twin Lakes Court Westerville Ohio 43082