Dr. David Shafron practices Neurological Surgery in Phoenix, AZ. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Shafron prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine 1991
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Cerebral Palsy
- Brain Tumor
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Birth Defects
- Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Neurological Surgery; Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, General Surgery
- University of Florida Program
Dr. David H Shafron M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. David H Shafron M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Shafron
woul not recommend. He preformed my son's surgery very well. I have issues with his bedside manner which is very bad. Does not like to be questioned and has a God complex attitude. Some of the staff was not kind in how they dealt with my child.
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- Doctors and Specialists for Patients with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone is susceptible to Muscular Dystrophy, especially if it runs in your family. This disease involves the diminishing and weakening of muscles. It is also a progressive condition, meaning, it can get worse and worse if left untreated. Hence, health professionals highly recommend that you see...
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- Lobotomies in Other Countries
What is a lobotomy and why was it used?A lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure used for the treatment of various psychological conditions, such as severe depression, mania, schizophrenia, etc. It was even used for the treatment of homosexuality.The idea of brain surgery started around 1890, when a...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Kyle O. Colle D.O.1723 Broadway Cape Girardeau Missouri 63701
- Dr. Mohamed M. Abdulhamid M.D.9250 North 3rd Street Phoenix Arizona 85020
- Dr. Scott D Wait MD350 W Thomas Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Nader Sanai M.D.2910 N 3rd Ave Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Giac Donati Consiglieri MD105 W 8th Ave Spokane WA 99204
- Dr. Harold L Rekate MD2910 N 3rd Ave Phoenix AZ 85013