Dr. Larry S. Jacobson
Periodontist | Periodontics6675 Holmes Rd Suite 690 Kansas City MO, 64131
Dr. Larry Jacobson practices Periodontics in Kansas City, MO. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Jacobson has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Jacobson provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Larry S. Jacobson's Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64131Get Direction
Dr. Larry S. Jacobson's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jacobson
- How Herpes Affects Multiple Sclerosis
Having multiple sclerosis is difficult to manage on its own. The symptoms may feel overwhelming, so researching and being an active participant in the appropriate care plan are two important steps. There are several viruses that impact the neurological system in the body. Herpes is a disease that is...
- Sleep Apnea and Diabetes: Bad Combo for Eye Health
Diabetes impacts all parts of your body and the eye is no exception. If you have both sleep apnea and diabetes, it can be devastating to your overall health. Diabetes affects the eyes in several ways, but the most common and serious form of eye complication is diabetic retinopathy. It is important...
- What Are Fordyce Spots and What Causes Them?
What are Fordyce spots?Fordyce spots, also called as Fordyce glands or Fordyce granules, are enlarged sebaceous (oil) glands that are not associated with hair follicles. These spots are harmless and painless and are commonly seen inside the cheek's lining or on the edge of the lips. They are...
- E. Coli Infection Symptoms: Cramps, Fatigue, Nausea, and More
What is E. Coli?E. coli is a bacterium that normally dwells in the intestines of both animals and humans. However, there are certain types of E. coli, specially E. coli 0157:H7, that are known to cause intestinal infection, which would lead to cramps, vomiting, and bloody diarrhea. E. coli is also...
- Who is a Proctologist?
What is Proctology?Gastrointestinal tract in the humans is the most critical system. The science of understanding and working with the various processes which are involved in the lower portion of gastrointestinal tract is known as proctology. If there is any problem in any of the processes, then the...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Jeffrey Lynn Graves DDS4320 Wornall Road Kansas City MO 64111
- Dr. Adam Craig Mcclellan DDS650 E 25th St Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Nancy L. Newhouse D.D.S., M.S.4731 S Cochise Dr Independence MO 64055
- Dr. Stanley L Wint DDS10870 Benson St Overland Park KS 66210
- Dr. Sara Layne Walls D.D.S833 SW LEMANS LN STE 234 LEES SUMMIT MO 64082
- Dr. Stephanie Lauren Mullins DDS3470 Ne Ralph Powell Rd Lees Summit MO 64064