Dr. Arne Vainio is a family practitioner practicing in Cloquet, MN. Dr. Vainio specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Vainio possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1994
University of Mn Med Sch 1994
University of Minnesota Medical School 1994
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Providence-Seattle Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- Providence Seattle Med Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Centers Program
Mr. Arne Vainio MD's Practice location
Cloquet, MN 55720Get Direction
Mr. Arne Vainio MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Shivering: 15 Conditions That Might Cause Chills
What is shivering?Exposure to cold or rapid shifts in temperature usually causes uncontrollable shivering. However, many other possible causes can cause shivering or chills. An uncontrollable shivering that persists for a longer time may indicate an underlying illness that requires immediate medical...
- Pneumonia: Are There Multiple Types?
What is pneumonia?Pneumonia is an acute lung infection that causes inflammation of the air sacs in either one or both lungs. The air sacs get filled with fluid or pus, making it difficult for the affected person to properly breathe. Individuals who have contracted the infection usually cough and...
- Kimchi's Health Benefits and More
Kimchi is a Korean side dish made with salted and fermented vegetables. This Korean staple side dish usually has cabbage, radish, garlic, ginger, and various seafood, with spices and seasonings. In the past, kimchi was stored in jars and buried in the ground to stay at a certain temperature suitable...
- Holistic Treatments for Arthritis
Arthritis is a painful, progressive disease that affects the joints of an individual. There are many treatments available for arthritis. Each and every one of them works differently, depending on the stage of arthritis at which they are implemented. As we already know, if not treated, arthritis can...
- Tylenol-Codeine Side Effects
OverviewTylenol (acetaminophen) and codeine are used for the treatment of mild to moderate pain. Aside from pain, acetaminophen is also used to reduce fever. Tylenol is not a habit-forming drug. However, when this drug is taken in large dosages, serious liver damage including other negative side...
- Dr. Thomas James Heinitz M.D.211 S Boundary Ave Duluth MN 55810
- Dr. Brielle A Loe MD330 N 8th Ave E Duluth MN 55805
- Bruce Ernest Knutsen Other4855 W Arrowhead Rd Duluth MN 55811
- Christine Louise Swensen Other4855 W Arrowhead Rd Duluth MN 55811
- Dr. Steven Egan Baker MD4212 Grand Ave Duluth MN 55807
- Stephen Ray Carlson Other4212 Grand Ave Duluth MN 55807