Dr. Carolyn F. Munro MD
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry360 S Monroe St Suite 250 Denver CO, 80209
Dr. Carolyn Munro practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Denver, CO. Dr. Munro evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Munro seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1991
University of Washington School of Medicine 1991
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry; Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Psychiatry
- University Of Co School Of Med
- University of Colorado Program A
Dr. Carolyn F. Munro MD's Practice location
Denver, CO 80209Get Direction
Denver, CO 80246Get Direction
DENVER, CO 80246Get Direction
Dr. Carolyn F. Munro MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Munro
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Autism and Its Additional Complications
Since autism spectrum disorder (ASD) is a neurodevelopmental disorder, there are a variety of different symptoms. Different children with ASD will have different reactions, symptoms, and complications on different levels. Typically, autism impairs social and communication skills; however, the...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Dr. Bruce Levine MD13123 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Barbara Rose MD8135 E Phillips Circle Englewood CO 80112
- Dr. Robin C Eicher MD2255 S 88th St Louisville CO 80027
- Dr. Jean Van de polder M.D.1646 Elmira St Aurora CO 80010
- Dr. Theodore John Gaensbauer M.D.3400 E Bayaud Ave Denver CO 80209
- Dr. Andrew P. Sylvester M.D.61 W Davies Ave N Littleton CO 80120