Dr. John B Krueger MD
Critical Care Surgeon | Critical Care Medicine9660 S 1300 E Sandy UT, 84094
Dr. John Krueger is a critical care surgeon practicing in Sandy, UT. Dr. Krueger specializes in the needs of critically ill surgical patients. Critical care surgeons are experts in treating physiologic responses to tissue injury from trauma, burns, infections, acute inflammation, operation and more. They are also trained to know how such injuries interact with other diseases that a patient may have. As a critical care surgeon, Dr. Krueger has a broad knowledge base and full understanding of the biology of the critically ill patient and the patients organ system functions.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 1988
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Sleep Medicine
- Sleep Disorders, Lung Problems
- MemberAmerican Academy of Sleep Medicine
- Member American College of Chest Physicians
- Member American College of Physicians
- Member American Thoracic Society
- Member Utah Medical Association
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Pulmonary Diseases; Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- University Of California San Fernando Valley - Sepulveda, Ca in Internal Medicine 1988
- University Of California San Fernando Valley - Sepulveda, Ca in Critical Care Medicine 1991
Dr. John B Krueger MD's Practice location
Sandy, UT 84094Get Direction
HOLLYWOOD, FL 33021Get Direction
Dr. John B Krueger MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Krueger
- Alternative Treatments for Sepsis
Sepsis is caused by a bacterial infection that can begin anywhere in our body. Our immune system goes into overdrive, creating turmoil in the normal processes of our blood circulation. As a result, very small blood clots form, blocking the blood flow to vital organs. This can lead to organ failure,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Tips on Living with Sepsis
Living with sepsis doesn’t translate to the absence of issues in adults who become intellectually impaired and later become physically disabled.Some of the long-lasting effects of sepsis are obvious, such as missing limbs or organ dysfunction, like kidney failure. How long it takes for the...
- Appendicitis and Appendectomy
Health care personnel can identify many cases of appendicitis by checking the patient's medical history and then doing a physical examination of the individual.The health care personnel will ask questions like:...
- Is Sepsis a Chronic Condition?
Sepsis is a life-threatening condition, which is a result of the body’s reaction to an infection. Your body can respond to an infection by going into overdrive despite its immune system’s protection against diseases and infections.Sepsis is a dangerous condition where the body fights an...
- Dr. Robert L. Simpson MD375 Chipeta Way Salt Lake City UT 84108
- Dr. James F Orme MD5171 S Cottonwood St Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Ali Ahmed MD5801 S. Fashion Blvd Salt Lake City UT 84107
- Dr. Timothy J Gayowski MD FACSDepartment Of Surgery Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. Omar E Mendez MD201 State Street Erie PA 16550
- Dr. Colin K Grissom MD5171 S Cottonwood St Salt Lake City UT 84107