Dr. Joseph Sentef is a family practitioner practicing in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Sentef specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Sentef possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Dr. Joseph Sentef M.D.'s Practice location
Chattanooga, TN 37421Get Direction
Dr. Joseph Sentef M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sentef
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- What is Sinusitis? Get the Facts
The sinuses are four interconnected hollow spaces within the cranial bones of the face. These airy cavities exist as mirror opposites on either side of the nose and under the forehead. They are lined with mucus-secreting epithelium and thin hair-like growths called cilia. Acute infection,...
- Candida Overgrowth Syndrome: How to Treat Candida Overgrowth?
What is Candida?Candida is a form of yeast or fungus, which lives in the mouth or intestines. The main role of Candida, when in proper levels, is to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption. However, when there is an overproduction of Candida, it breaks down the wall of the intestines and...
- 5 Treatments for Excessive Sweating
What is excessive sweating?Excessive sweating is also known as hyperhidrosis. Abnormal and excessive sweating is not necessarily related to a rise in body temperature or intensive exercises. In this condition, sweating is so excessive that it tends to soak the clothes of an individual. At times,...
- Everything You Need to Know About the Zika Virus
What is Zika virus?Zika virus (Flavivirus) isn`t a new virus, initially, it was found in Uganda and called after the place where the virus was first detected- Zika forest (1947). It is a mosquito-borne virus, which is transmitted from a particular species of infected insects (Aedes), the aggressive...
- Mrs. Sonya Johnson crum MD251 N Lyerly St Chattanooga TN 37404
- Dr. Raymond A Bedgood M.D.1114 Professional Blvd Dalton GA 30720
- Dr. Allen T Sherwood M.D.1751 Gunbarrel Road Chattanooga TN 37421
- Dr. Galina Borisovna Rader MD4355 Highway 58 Chattanooga TN 37416
- Dr. Monique Golding MD961 Spring Creek Rd Chattanooga TN 37412
- Amanda Boone MD849 Kellogg Ave Janesville WI 53546