Kelly Forster is a physical therapist practicing in CHIPPEWA FALLS, WI. Kelly Forster specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Kelly Forster can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Kelly Forster will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Kelly Forster PHYSICAL THERAPIST's Practice location
CHIPPEWA FALLS, WI 54729Get Direction
Kelly Forster PHYSICAL THERAPIST's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After a Laminectomy
If you experience back pain that grows severe, your doctor may recommend surgery depending on the cause. Over the centuries, back pain has been constantly a growing condition. You may be facing a lumbar laminectomy at any time.During a LaminectomyLaminectomies are done under general anesthesia,...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- What Are the Benefits of Pilates?
This method, introduced by Joseph Pilates, is in high demand and everybody seems to be practicing it in one form or the other. And many seem to be happy with the improvement they have in flexibility, abdominal strength and range of motion after starting with Pilates. What is Pilates? It is a series...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Michael Brunner517 E Clairemont Ave Eau Claire WI 54701
- Ryan Stearns DPT4210 Southtowne Dr Eau Claire WI 54701
- Tessa Pecha PT4210 Southtowne Dr Eau Claire WI 54701
- Mr. Michael Ray Newby PHYSICAL THERAPIST4210 Southtowne Dr Eau Claire WI 54701
- Carie Lynn Steil DPT2815 County Highway I Chippewa Falls WI 54729
- Andrew J Strope PT517 E Clairemont Ave Eau Claire WI 54701