Dr. Caitlin Patten is a surgical oncologist practicing in MILWAUKEE, WI. Dr. Patten specializes in diagnosing, staging and treating cancer-related symptoms. Surgical oncologists also decide if the patient is a candidate for surgery or other cancer treatments based on certain factors such as age, physical fitness and other possible coexisting medical conditions
Caitlin Renae Patten's Practice location
MILWAUKEE, WI 53226Get Direction
Caitlin Renae Patten's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Testicular Cancer: Get the Facts
Testicular cancer is a malignancy that affects the testes, which are the sex glands in men that are responsible for secreting the male sex hormone testosterone and for producing sperm cells that fertilize female eggs to kick start a pregnancy.Prevalence of testicular cancerIn the United States,...
- Ovarian Cancer Is Not Only Deadly, But Very Hard to Detect. Women Need to Stay Vigilant
September is known as Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer of the cells of the ovaries. It can occur in several different parts of the ovary, including the germ, stromal or epithelial cells. Germ cells are the cells that become eggs, stromal cells make up the substance...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- What Does It Mean If Your Nipple Is Inverted?
What are inverted nipples?Inverted nipples, also called as nipple retraction, nipple inversion, or invaginated nipple, is a condition in which the nipples point inward instead of out. In some women, nipple retraction can be present at birth. In some cases, the condition may develop due to trauma or...
- Pink Chair Project Celebrates Survivors of Breast Cancer
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer among American women, with the exception of skin cancers. It is also the second leading cause of death among women, after lung cancer. The American Cancer Society estimates that there are over 3.1 million breast cancer survivors in the United States,...
- What Is Gastric Cancer: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Gastric cancer, also known as stomach cancer, begins when cancer cells form in the inner lining of the stomach. This disease does not show clear signs and symptoms until it enters the later stages. The cancer may spread from the stomach to essential parts like the liver, lungs, bones, and lymph...
- Dr. Miraj G Shah-khan M.D.9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Tracy Wang M.D.9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Kelli K Pettit MD1111 Delafield St, Waukesha WI 53188
- Dr. Douglas B. Evans M.D.9200 W Wisconsin Avenue Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Stuart D Wilson MD9200 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226
- Dr. Rachel Adams Greenup MD40 Duke Medicine Circle Durham NC 27710