Dr. Stephen Solloway is a Chiropractor practicing in Boynton Beach, FL. Dr. Solloway specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Solloway seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Stephen Solloway D.C.'s Practice location
Boynton Beach, FL 33435Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Solloway D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Can Sciatica Pain Be Cured?
What is sciatica?Sciatica is a health condition in which one experiences radiating pain running down from the lower back to the feet. Pain may occur on either side of the leg and it is not necessary that lower back pain exists in all cases of sciatica. The pain’s nature is shooting pain, which...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- Dr. Barbara Adonis D.C2121 10th Ave N Lake Worth FL 33461
- Dr. Andrew Luke Bosier D.C.101 NW 1st Ave Delray Beach FL 33444
- Dr. Gary L Burns DC4331 N Federal Hwy Boca Raton FL 33431
- Dr. Jack Joseph Cacic D.C.17 N H St Lake Worth FL 33460
- Dr. Amanda Lee Sparks DC2301 W Sample Rd Pompano Beach FL 33073
- Dr. Darren Lastofsky D.C.5315 Lake Worth Rd Lake Worth FL 33463