Dr. Jody Stackman practices Neuropathology in Ithaca, NY. Dr. Stackman studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Pa State Univ Coll Of Med- Hershey Pa 1976
Penn State Medicine
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 1976
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Parkinson's Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Memory Loss
- MemberAMERICAN ACADEMY OF NEUROLOGY
- Member American Heart Association
- Univ Of Va Med Ctr, Neurology; Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Internal Medicine
- University of Virginia Affiliated Hospitals
- Albany Medical Center
- Albany Medical Center Program
- University of Virginia Medical Center- Epilepsy and Clinical Electrophysiology
Dr. Jody M Stackman M.D.'s Practice location
Ithaca, NY 14850Get Direction
ITHACA, NY 14850Get Direction
Dr. Jody M Stackman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stackman
- Muscular Dystrophy: Cellular Antennae Play Key Role in Muscle Loss
As humans age, it is common for muscle cells to diminish and be exchanged with fat cells. It is a slow process as one cell after another is exchanged. However, this process quickens when a muscle is injured. The worst case occurs in muscle wasting diseases like Duchenne muscular dystrophy. A...
- The Struggle of a Disabled Traveler Looking to Make a Living
Richard Kuppusamy is a man who has to constantly travel for his work. Every 3 weeks, Kuppusamy boards a plane bound for whatever destination in order to earn a living. The only problem is: Richard suffers from a rare condition called spina bifida, a malformation of the spine that renders the patient...
- If I Have Recurring Migraines, Who Should I Call?
If I Have Recurring Migraines, Who Should I Call?When you are experiencing a migraine, you have headaches that are moderate to intense. Migraine brings headache pains that are mostly felt on one side of your head. In other cases, you may experience headaches on both sides. This condition also causes...
- How to Handle Talking About MS with Family
Talking to loved ones about any chronic illness can be difficult, yet it’s an important conversation to have with individuals who will continue to be a part of your life’s journey. Opening dialogue creates the space for both you and your family to gain clarity and to establish trust and...
- Honorary Football Captain with Muscular Dystrophy Makes Winning Touchdown
JP Price is a winner in more ways than one. When his school, Craig Middle School, played against their long-time rivals, Steamboat Springs, JP did something remarkable. He made a touchdown. ...
- Diagnosing Alzheimer’s Disease
Diagnosing Alzheimer’s disease is not easy. It may take several appointments to reach a diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease. When consulting with the doctor, he or she will take a detailed history and do a complete clinical examination. He or she will then carry out many other tests, including a...
- Dr. David H Halpert M.D.3318 S Main St Horseheads NY 14845
- Dr. Susan R Cowdery M.D.119 W Buffalo St Ithaca NY 14850
- Dr. Justin Tyrone Montanye MD455 Lewis Ave Meriden CT 06451
- Dr. Celia H Elbrecht M.D.126 Farm St Ithaca NY 14850
- Dr. Edward James Radin MD101 Dates Dr Ithaca NY 14850
- Dr. Michael L. Pryce M.D.174 Currie Hall Pkwy Kent OH 44240