Dr. Lawrence Fass is an ophthalmologist practicing in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Dr. Fass specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Fass can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Fass can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Dr. Lawrence Fred Fass MD's Practice location
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33308Get Direction
Dr. Lawrence Fred Fass MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- What is Eye Melanoma?
What is eye melanoma?Eye melanoma is also known as ocular melanoma. It is a type of cancer that develops in the eye, from the melanin-producing cells.Melanoma is a type of malignant cancer that develops in the melanin-producing cells all over the human body. Melanin-producing cells are known for the...
- Reasons Why You Would Need Laser Eye Surgery
Fast on the heels of FDA approval, the passage of nearly two decades has seen Lasik eye surgery (laser in situ keratomileusis), assuming the number one spot in elective surgical procedures opted by the American public. Lasik has redefined eye care by surgically reshaping the cornea of the eye in...
- In Plain Sight: Vision Changes Linked to Parkinson’s Disease
Parkinson’s disease is a chronic, progressive movement disorder that affects the nervous system. It is characterized by gradual death and breakdown of nerve cells in the brain resulting in the decreased production of a chemical messenger called dopamine. Reduced dopamine levels cause abnormal...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Glaucoma?
Glaucoma is a group of conditions that leads to the impairment of the optic nerve that carries information from the eyes to the brain. It is a progressive condition, which, if not treated, may lead to complete loss of vision. The most common cause of this damage is the increase in the pressure...
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- Dr. Stanley Braverman MD FACS1935 East Hallandale Beach Blvd. Hallandale Beach Florida 33009
- Mr. Gianmarco Paris M.D.1460 NE 123rd St. N Miami FL 33161
- Dr. Matthew D Kay M.D.9980 Central Park Blvd N Boca Raton FL 33428
- Dr. Jose Poliak M.D.,P.A.5800 Colonial Dr Pompano Beach FL 33063
- Dr. Alan Michael Silbert MD1190 Nw 95th St Miami FL 33150
- Dr. Scott R Anagnoste MD5601 N Dixie Hwy Fort Lauderdale FL 33334