Jacqueline Anderson is a physical therapist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Jacqueline Anderson specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jacqueline Anderson can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jacqueline Anderson will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jacqueline M Anderson DPT's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55433Get Direction
Jacqueline M Anderson DPT's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips On Recovering From Open Hernia Repair
After surgery, the first thing everyone would like to ask the doctor is about recovery. Undoubtedly, no one wants to stay bedridden for very long and everyone wants to restart their normal activities as soon as possible. While the recovery time for open hernia repair varies from person to person,...
- Can Physical Therapy Treat Multiple Sclerosis?
Physical therapy (PT) is vital in the rehabilitation as well as conservation of important functional abilities for somebody with multiple sclerosis. Since multiple sclerosis varies from individual to individual (and the disability progresses over time), it is essential for a physical therapist to...
- What is Tommy John Surgery?
Named after Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher, Tommy John, who took up this new procedure to repair his affected elbow, this surgery is common among athletes to correct a ligament that is injured. Also known as ulnar collateral ligament (UCL reconstruction), the injured ligament is replaced with a tendon...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?
What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a medical condition that is usually accompanied by a variety of symptoms. It is also referred to as lateral epicondylitis. There are people who may experience a few of the symptoms, while others may experience many of all of the...
- It’s Time to Fight Parkinson’s Disease Through Exercise, Says South Carolina Gym
Going to the gym regularly can significantly help to combat Parkinson’s disease. According to Cody Cooper from Grit Box Fitness, Parkinson’s progression can be delayed due to the forced intense exercise. Not only that, but it also helps a lot with the enhancing strength and stability.What is...
- Megan Louise Cahill DPT640 Jackson St Saint Paul MN 55101
- Susan James Jacobsen PT2450 Riverside Ave Minneapolis MN 55454
- Mark W Siewert PT825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis MN 55402
- Meghan Mary Rietschel PT7455 Village Dr Circle Pines MN 55014
- Terrance L Buisman PT825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis MN 55402
- Urbae Y Hall PT2001 Blaisdell Ave Minneapolis MN 55404