Dr. Sharon Tisza practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Kaneohe, HI. Dr. Tisza evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Tisza seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Univ Hi-J A Burns Sch Med, Addiction Psychiatry Univ Hi-J A Burns Sch Med, Pediatrics/Psychiatry/Child Psychiatry
Dr. Sharon Marie Tisza MD's Practice location
Kaneohe, HI 96744Get Direction
Dr. Sharon Marie Tisza MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Depression Medications and Their Side Effects
Regardless of the importance of non-medical treatment options for depression like talk therapy and physical exercise, none of them can be as quick and effective as medication. The primary form of medication for depression is antidepressants which help boost brain activity and alleviate depression...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Dr. Cathy K. Bell M.D4211 Waialae Ave Honolulu HI 96816
- Dr. Kenton Ko M.D.860 Fourth St Pearl City HI 96782
- Dr. Daniel W Ulrich MD3627 Kilauea Ave Honolulu HI 96816
- Dr. Shaylin P.y.k. Chock M.D.14445 Olive View Dr Rm 6B119-H Sylmar CA 91342
- Dr. Nathan Stewart Ellis MD1 Jarrett White Rd Tripler Army Medical Center HI 96859
- Dr. David Erich Roth MD3036 Diamond Head Rd. Honolulu HI 96815