Dr. Donald Wiss is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Van Nuys, CA. Dr. Wiss specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Wiss tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Wayne State Univ Sch of Med, Detroit Mi 1974
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Boston City Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Of Pittsburgh Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Cedars-Sinai Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Ao Intl 1976
Dr. Donald A Wiss M.D.'s Practice location
Van Nuys, CA 91405Get Direction
LOS ANGELES, CA 90048Get Direction
Dr. Donald A Wiss M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Sacroiliitis: Causes, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is sacroiliitis?An inflammation of one or both sacroiliac joints is known as sacroiliitis. This condition happens when the lower spine and pelvis connect. In other words, we can say that a sacroiliac joint is the union of the sacrum and ilium. The sacroiliac joint is bound by thick ligaments...
- What Therapies Help to Treat Arthritis
Arthritis is a term used to describe about two hundred different types of ailments that affect the joints and its cartilage and surrounding connective tissue. These diseases are progressive degenerative diseases and can be very painful. Because arthritis has such a vast range of causes and symptoms,...
- Alternative Treatments For Bursitis
Alternative Treatment for BursitisBursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain in bursa tissue, which is tissue found around the bones, joints, muscles, and tendons. Since bursitis is a condition that affects a person any time of the day, it is important to know some of its alternative...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- How Can I Manage Tendinitis?
How Can I Manage Tendinitis?Tendinitis, the inflammation of the tendon, can cause acute pain and tenderness just outside the affected joints. It commonly affects shoulders, elbows, wrists, and heels. The affected region may have stiffness that restricts movement. It is also characterized by mild...
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- Dr. Edward G. Stokes MD980 Atlantic Avenue Long Beach California 90813
- Dr. John Minoru Itamura MD1700 Cesar East Chavez Avenue Los Angeles California 90033
- Dr. Barth B. Riedel MD25455 Barton Rd Loma Linda California 92354
- Bal Rajagopalan MD9033 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills California 90211
- Dr. Hooman M. Melamed M.D.13160 Mindanao Way Marina Del Rey California 90292
- Dr. Babak Barcohana M.D.6815 Noble Avenue Van Nuys California 91405