Michelle Turner is a physical therapist practicing in Palm Bay, FL. Michelle Turner specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Michelle Turner can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Michelle Turner will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Michelle Renae Turner MPT's Practice location
Palm Bay, FL 32907Get Direction
Ms. Michelle Renae Turner MPT's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Benefits of Plyometrics?
Plyometrics, plyos, or jump training, is an exercise regimen developed to improve power, agility, and speed. These exercises were developed originally for the Olympic athletes to enhance their performance. Now, these rebounding exercises have become very popular among others, particularly for...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What Are the Types of Physical Therapy?
There are several specialties of physical therapy. Although it’s a well-known field by many professionals, it’s usually overlooked by the public. Below are some of the common types of physical therapies:Orthopedic Physical TherapyPhysical therapists diagnose and treat musculoskeletal disorders....
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Dr. Sherri Marie Lorraine PHD, DPT308 S Harbor City Blvd Melbourne FL 32901
- Keith Zamiela Other1424 B Us 1 Sebastian FL 32958
- Mr. Joseph James Canestrari R.P.T.3750 Emergency Ln Sebring FL 33870
- Erin Dinnie DPT500 7th Ave S Saint Petersburg FL 33701
- Caitlyn Leclair PT, DPT2030 S Patrick Dr Satellite Beach FL 32937
- Mr. Arturo Almonte Casingal PT3040 N Wickham Rd Melbourne FL 32935