Dr. Mayo J Galindo M.D.
Orthopaedic Surgeon400 Concord Plaza Dr 300 San Antonio TX, 78216
Dr. Mayo Galindo is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Galindo specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Galindo tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
- Ambulatory blood pressure during diseases of the kidney.
- Response to liposomal doxorubicin and clinical outcome of HIV-1-infected patients with Kaposi's sarcoma receiving highly active antiretroviral therapy.
- [GESIDA/SEFH/PNS recommendations to improve adherence to antiretroviral therapy in 2004].
- Cervical lipomatosis in HIV-infected patients: a case-control study.
- Recommendations from SPNS/GEAM/SENBA/SENPE/AEDN/SEDCA/GESIDA on nutrition in the HIV-infected patient.
- Targeting only reverse transcriptase with zidovudine/lamivudine/abacavir plus tenofovir in HIV-1-infected patients with multidrug-resistant virus: a multicentre pilot study.
- [Temporal evolution of renal involvement in a necropsy study of HIV patients from the pre and HAART eras].
- Latex allergy in primary care providers.
- Transmission of HIV Drug Resistance and the Predicted Effect on Current First-line Regimens in Europe.
- Very low level viraemia and risk of virological failure in treated HIV-1-infected patients.
- Atlantal fracture in a child through congenital anterior and posterior arch defects. A case report.
Dr. Mayo J Galindo M.D.'s Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78216Get Direction
SAN ANTONIO, TX 78229Get Direction
Dr. Mayo J Galindo M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Galindo
- How is Arthritis Diagnosed?
Arthritis is the common term used to describe over a hundred types of ailments that affect the joints. There are several causes of arthritis including physical wear and tear, autoimmunity, infections, and faulty metabolism, among others. Arthritis is a progressive disease with no known cure.Common...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- What is Carpal Tunnel Release?
Carpal tunnel release surgery is a medical procedure that is used to relieve symptoms caused by carpal tunnel syndrome (CTS). Such symptoms include pain in the hand, tingling, and numbness. The procedure involves separating the ligaments in your hand to help relieve pressure on the nerve that...
- What Therapies Help to Treat Arthritis
Arthritis is a term used to describe about two hundred different types of ailments that affect the joints and its cartilage and surrounding connective tissue. These diseases are progressive degenerative diseases and can be very painful. Because arthritis has such a vast range of causes and symptoms,...
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Dr. Gerald Q. Greenfield M.D.5282 Medical Drive San Antonio Texas 78229
- Howard Jay Hassell8255 Fredericksburg Road San Antonio Texas 78229
- Stephen Edward EarleP.O. Box 33577 San Antonio Texas 78265
- Dr. Michael W. Hennessy M.D.3409 Worth Street Tower Dallas Texas 75246
- Dr. Steven J. Cyr MD21 Spurs Lane San Antonio Texas 78240
- Dr. David M Gonzalez M.D.12103 Huebner Rd San Antonio TX 78230