Dr. Jeffrey Greenspoon is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Greenspoon specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Greenspoon can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Greenspoon can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1978
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Pneumonia in residents of long-term care facilities.
- Massive fetomaternal hemorrhage and fetal death: are they predictable?
- Puerperal splenic abscess.
- Management of burn injuries during pregnancy.
- Evaluation of a rapid optical immunoassay-based test for group B streptococcus colonization in intrapartum patients.
- Factor VII deficiency in pregnancy treated with recombinant factor VIIa.
- Could the fasting plasma glucose assay be used to screen for gestational diabetes?
- Oxytocin--the more, the better?
- Latex anaphylaxis in an obstetrics and gynecology physician.
- The active management of labor.
- Breech extraction facilitated by glyceryl trinitrate sublingual spray.
- Effect of resident physician education regarding selective chemoprophylaxis for the prevention of early onset group B streptococcal sepsis: an outcome study.
- Candida esophagitis in an immunocompetent pregnant woman.
- Group B streptococcus: the effectiveness of screening and chemoprophylaxis.
- Ucla Med Ctr/Ucla D Geffen Sch, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Cedars-Sinai Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Jeffrey S. Greenspoon MD's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63117Get Direction
Springfield, MO 65807Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Jeffrey S. Greenspoon MD | OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Maternal & Fetal Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Jeffrey S. Greenspoon MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Greenspoon
- New Screening Method Can Detect Tumor-Derived DNA in Women with Early Ovarian Cancer
Diagnostic issues have plagued ovarian cancer treatment efforts. Physical symptoms of ovarian cancer are initially vague (primarily mild common gastric and urinary problems). Surgical biopsy is its primary diagnostic focus.Scientists have relied on DNA alterations found in biopsied tumor samples to...
- What You Need to Know About Human Papillomavirus (HPV) Testing
HPV is the most commonly spread sexually transmitted infection (STI). What people must know is that the HPV virus is a different virus from that of HIV and HSV (herpes). It is transmitted so often that almost everyone who participates in sexual activity will contract the virus at some time in...
- Pain in the Lower Left Abdomen: Causes and Home Remedies
From time to time we experience pains and aches in various parts of our body, which normally indicates that something in our body is not functioning correctly. Lower abdominal pain could mean a series of problems. What are the various causes leading to pain in the lower abdomen? It is a question...
- Prenatal Exposure to Fever May Lead to Autism, Study Finds
Children with autism often see things more clearly, hear things more loudly, smell things more strongly, feel things you don't, and taste things differently. Once a highly stigmatized and rarely understood disability, autism spectrum disorder has received a wealth of attention and research over the...
- How Does a Patient's Surgeon Influence Breast Cancer Treatment Decisions?
When a patient is diagnosed with breast cancer one of the first treatment options is to remove the affected tissue, typically through a mastectomy. In addition to a mastectomy, a patient may also undergo chemotherapy in order to eradicate traces of the disease that may remain or have spread beyond...
- When Could Vaginal Discharge Be a Sign of Something Else?
Vaginal discharge is a normal and physiological function of the body to help keep the vagina healthy. It can also have certain odors, textures, and colors, which help in the identification of infections and other physiological changes in the female body. What is a normal vaginal discharge?Vaginal...
- Mrs. Alison M. Baker M.D.965 Mattox Drive Sullivan Missouri 63080
- Dr. David E. Simckes MD456 N New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Mira Aubuchon M.D.500 Keene St Columbia MO 65201
- Eric S. Colton621 South New Ballas Road Saint Louis Missouri 63141
- Dr. Caroline A. Werner M.D.12266 de Paul Drive Bridgeton Missouri 63044
- Dr. Molina Dayal MD2150 Pennsylvania Ave Nw Washington DC 20037