Dr. Brewer is a board certified family medicine physician. She provides primary medical care ranging from adolescent to adult patients. Dr. Brewer completed medical school at the University of North C ...
Education and Training
Univ of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 1993
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Fletcher Allen Hlth Care, Family Medicine
- Medical Center Hospital of Vermont
- University of Vermont/Fletcher Allen Health Care 1996
Dr. Erin Elizabeth Brewer M.D.'s Practice location
Kenner, LA 70065Get Direction
Dr. Erin Elizabeth Brewer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Binge Eating Disorder?
It is very normal for anyone to overeat once in a while. However, when you start overeating on a daily basis and it starts getting out of control, it is probably time to visit a doctor and get checked for binge eating disorder. It is basically a medical complication that makes you want to eat all...
- Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?
Can You Contract Cholera Through Other Means Besides Water?Cholera is an infection that causes thousands of deaths around the world every year. The biggest challenge posed by cholera is that it is difficult to control and treat at the same time. The infection spreads very fast affecting a huge...
- How is Sinusitis Diagnosed?
Sinus infection or sinusitis can be diagnosed by a qualified medical practitioner after a series of tests and examinations. Most cases are actually diagnosed based on the medical history of the patient and the examination of the doctor. This is because the more effective procedures like the MRI and...
- What Causes Blisters and How to Get Rid of a Blister
Blisters can occur for numerous reasons. Although they are not often serious, the appearance of blisters itself can be very off-putting. A blister is a fluid-filled bubble that develops under the skin. The watery liquid under the blister is often clear, which is called serum.When blisters break, the...
- What Is Asthma: Get the Facts
Asthma is a lung condition where the lung bronchioles constrict and get filled with mucus, narrowing the passage for air to pass through. It is a non-curable condition. However, the symptoms can be suppressed with proper medication, exercise (as prescribed by the doctor, or else, doing inappropriate...
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- Dr. Henry M Evans M.D.4301 Elysian Fields Ave New Orleans LA 70122
- Dr. Lorrie M Metzler M.D.27 Fairway Oaks Dr New Orleans LA 70131
- Dr. Michael F Mcsween MD4700 Wichers Dr. Marrero LA 70072
- Dr. Tara G Berner MD6521 Spanish Fort Blvd New Orleans LA 70124
- Dr. Sherri R Godbey M.D.145 Robert E Lee Blvd New Orleans LA 70124
- Dr. Beverly B. Yount M.D.3434 Prytania Strteet New Orleans LA 70115