Dr. Woody J Francis MD
Emergency Physician | Emergency Medical Services1133 Eagles Landing Pkwy Stockbridge GA, 30281
Dr. Woody Francis practices Emergency Medicine in Stockbridge, GA. Dr. Francis assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Francis examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Univ of Louisville Sch of Med, Louisville Ky 1998
University of Louisville School of Medicine 1998
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Outpatients' lodgings.
- Clinical trial of synthetic oxytocin.
- Dyspareunia following vaginal operations.
- The onset of stress incontinence.
- Disturbances of bladder function in relation to pregnancy.
- FEMALE GENITAL TUBERCULOSIS. A REVIEW OF 135 CASES.
- Part-time training with the Family Medicine Programme.
- Rehabilitation of the mouth.
- Immunity to cytomegalovirus in women with unexplained recurrent spontaneous abortion.
- Trophoblast membrane infusion for unexplained recurrent miscarriage.
- Reproduction at menarche and menopause in women.
- Urgency incontinence in the female.
- Lymphocyte-reactive antibodies and spontaneous abortion.
- Determinants of immunological responsiveness in recurrent spontaneous abortion.
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Emergency Medicine
Dr. Woody J Francis MD's Practice location
Stockbridge, GA 30281Get Direction
Dr. Woody J Francis MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Francis
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- Facts About Meningitis Vaccines
IntroductionThe only way to prevent serious and life-threatening diseases such as meningitis is through vaccination. Meningitis can also be caused by viral, bacterial, and fungal infections. The infection usually affects the meninges or membranes that enclose the brain and spinal cord. Although...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. George Aristide MD1133 Eagles Landing Pkwy Stockbridge GA 30281
- Dr. Travan K Jasper MD1170 Cleveland Ave Atlanta GA 30344
- Dr. Adrianne E. Sever MD80 Jesse Hill Jr Dr Se Atlanta GA 30303
- Dr. Scott Milton Sasser MD550 Peachtree St NE Atlanta GA 30308
- Dr. Hany Y Atallah MD550 Peachtree St NE Atlanta GA 30308
- Dr. Eli Klovee-smith MD10123 Se Market St Portland OR 97216