Dr. Jonathan Gomberg is a cardiologist practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Gomberg specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Gomberg also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Pa, Philadelphia Pa 1982
MCP HAHNEMANN UNIV (FORMERLY ALLEGHENY UNIV) 1982
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Disease
- Heart Failure
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- U Pa Hlth Sys-Presby M C, Cardiovascular Diseases; Med Coll Of Pa & Hosp, Internal Medicine
Jonathan D Gomberg MD's Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19104Get Direction
Jonathan D Gomberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- What is the Ideal Cholesterol Level?
Ideal Cholesterol LevelLast week when you went for the regular check up the doctor told you that your ‘bad’ cholesterol levels are high. What does that mean? Is good and bad cholesterol the same thing? Yes, cholesterol is needed for maintaining good health. If the levels of low density...
- What are the Side Effects of the Clonidine Drug?
Hypertension or high blood pressure is a condition that causes an immense force of blood on the walls of the arteries. This pressure could sometimes be so high that it could eventually lead to certain health conditions. High blood pressure is one of the leading causes of stroke and other serious...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- Hypolipidemia: Causes and Symptoms
The liver primarily produces cholesterol. Each day, it makes 1,000 mg of cholesterol. The cells lining the small intestine can also produce cholesterol. If the level of cholesterol in the body is low, it may mean that the body is producing low amounts of cholesterol and is going to shut down. In...
- Robert A. Watson III M.D.1235 Old York Rd Abington PA 19001
- Harvey Andrew Snyder MD210 W Atlantic Ave Haddon Heights New Jersey 08035
- Gilbert Grossman MD700 Cottman Avenue Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19111
- Edward Sawyer Cooper M.D.6710 LINCOLN DRIVE PHILADELPHIA PA 19119
- IRINA JOUKOVA M.D., PH.D.10752 Bustleton Avenue Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19116
- Indranil Dasgupta M.D.941 Lombard Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19147