Dr. Victor Doroski is a psychiatrist practicing in San Marcos, CA. Dr. Doroski is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Doroski diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Doroski may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Doroski treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Diego, Sch of Med, La Jolla Ca 1973
University of California 1973
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, Psychiatry; Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Mr. Victor S Doroski MD's Practice location
San Marcos, CA 92069Get Direction
San Marcos, CA 92078Get Direction
Mr. Victor S Doroski MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- What Are the Symptoms of Depression in Women?
Depression has an extreme prominence in women, compared to men, and effects the lives of 15% of women in the U.S. It is quite common for women with depression to leave this disorder untreated, because women typically misread the signs and symptoms. An individual can experience depression at any age,...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- How Can I Treat Anxiety at Home?
Understanding AnxietyAnxiety attacks are difficult to control without the help of a therapist. But by learning and educating oneself about anxiety may help to prevent it. Anxiety is an excessive reaction to a stressful situation, which brings in trembling, a choking feeling, pain in the heart...
- The Science Behind Depression: What Happens in Your Brain
Although the causes of depression are often associated with tragic life events, pregnancy, retirement, or conflicts in a relationship, this complex disorder is scientifically believed to be caused by a chemical imbalance. This chemical imbalance can be a result of a genetic vulnerability,...
- Can ADHD Be Treated Only with Medication?
Medication alone isn’t enough. Medication for ADHD is not all about seeking the services of a doctor or physician. You need to design mechanisms you can use to tackle the challenges associated with ADHD so that you can lead a more peaceful and productive life. With the most reliable tips, you can...
- Dr. Ruchira S. Densert MD4510 Executive Dr San Diego California 92121
- Dr. Hy (Henry) V. Phan M.D.10717 Camino Ruiz San Diego California 92123
- Dr. David Gersten MD187 Calle Magdalena Encinitas Ca 92024
- Sanford M. Izner8899 University Center Lane San Diego California 92122
- Dr. Lewis L. Judd M.D.9500 Gilman Drive La Jolla California 92093
- Dr. Sanjaya Saxena M.D.17140 Bernardo Center Dr. San Diego CA 92128