Dr. Laura Benson is a psychologist practicing in GURNEE, IL. Dr. Benson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Benson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Benson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Laura M. Benson PH.D.'s Practice location
GURNEE, IL 60031Get Direction
Laura M. Benson PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Erectile Dysfunction: Get the Facts
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is a condition in which a man is unable to get or maintain an erection long enough during sexual activity to satisfy his sexual needs. The condition was referred as impotence before medical research highlighted the underlying causes. Most men encounter erection problems at...
- Study Links PTSD from 9/11 to Dementia Cases
9/11 happened almost 17 years ago. And yet, every single American still remembers where they were on that day. Researchers found that rescuers, witnesses and survivors have reported cases of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, or simply PTSD. Sean Clouston, the lead researcher from Stony Brook...
- Eight Tips to Overcome Procrastination
Are you thinking of ways to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed in the right place. Procrastination is something every person can do. Even a well-organized person does it. It is a bad, yet a hard habit to break.Have you been putting things off lately? Are your deadlines getting closer...
- What Is Polyamory?
What does "polyamorous" mean?"Polyamorous" is a neologism derived from the English term "polyamory," and is a word composed of poly (Greek for "many") and amor (Latin for "love"). To mix Greek and Latin roots in one word is considered by some a mistake, but there are a number of common words,...
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- 12-Year-Old Pianist with Autism Blows Audience Away on Harry Connick Jr. Show
Tina Velazquez knew that her son, Jacob, was special very early on. When he was just 13 months old, he was not speaking; however, he had learned the entire alphabet by heart. By the age of 2, he had memorized all 50 states and the 7 continents. During this time, Jacob was also diagnosed with speech...
- Dr. Carey Woodruff PH.D.201 E Park St Mundelein IL 60060
- Dr. Diane L. Randall PSY.D.27750 W IL ROUTE 22 BARRINGTON IL 60010
- Jeana Danielle Lucarelli PSYD175 E Hawthorn Parkway Vernon Hills IL 60061
- Dr. John Franklin Beltramo PSY.D.500 N. Michigan Avenue Suite 1530 Chicago IL 60611
- Dr. Angela Ceisel PSY. D.350 Pfingsten Rd. Northbrook IL 60062
- Brian Hanna PSY.D.3295 N Arlington Heights Rd Arlington Heights IL 60004