Dr. Robert Ellis is an internist practicing in Fort Collins, CO. Dr. Ellis specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Ellis provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Md Sch of Med, Baltimore Md 1954
University of Maryland School of Medicine 1954
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Internal Medicine; St Luke'S Hosp, Internal Medicine; Univ Of Co Sch Of Med, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Mr. Robert Haig Ellis MD's Practice location
Fort Collins, CO 80525Get Direction
Mr. Robert Haig Ellis MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ellis
- Why you Should Really Take that Power Nap
Power naps help you to improve your memory, concentration, and creativity. Making this a part of the regular routine helps to combat fatigue and be active throughout the rest of the day.A short nap of 15 to 20 minutes will help you to recharge, and keep you alert and active. This is really helpful...
- The History of Fibromyalgia
IntroductionSome may consider fibromyalgia as a fairly new medical condition, but the truth is, this medical condition has actually existed for more than centuries. The term “fibromyalgia” first came into existence in the year 1976. Since the early 1800s, scientists and physicians have written...
- Is Athlete’s Foot Contagious?
Athlete's foot is an infection caused by a fungus, which affects the skin of the foot. This fungal infection is one of the most common skin problems. The infection starts from the toes and may spread to other areas of the body. The foot may start becoming itchy and scaly. The skin may also develop...
- Weighted Hula Hoops May Help to Burn More Calories
Workouts with hula hoops may help to burn as many calories as step aerobics, boot camp, or very brisk walking, according to a new study sponsored by the American Council on Exercise (ACE). In this study, 16 women between 16-years-old and 59-years-old were trained on a 30-minute aerobics session...
- Nail Polish May Contain Toxic Chemicals
According to a California report, some of the polishes and other products used in nail salons contain high levels of toxic chemicals, in spite of label that it is toxic-free. Scientist Valetti Lang, acting manager of the Pollution Prevention Branch of the Department of Toxic Substances Control for...
- What Causes Nipple Pain?
IntroductionMost women may have experienced soreness in their nipples at some point in time or another. This soreness or pain can be due to various reasons which may include an imbalance in the hormones, skin conditions, pregnancy, itching, allergies or infections, breastfeeding, and much more. The...
- Dr. James D Hendrick MD1939 Wilmington Dr Fort Collins CO 80528
- Dr. Christina M Reimer MD4674 Snow Mesa Dr. Fort Collins CO 80528
- Dr. William Culver MD2923 Ginnala Dr Loveland CO 80538
- Dr. Neil Kenton Stafford MD1100 Poudre River Drive Fort Collins CO 80524
- Dr. Douglas S Webster MD2923 Ginnala Dr Loveland CO 80538
- Dr. Eric J Hess M.D.1106 E Prospect Rd Fort Collins CO 80525