Dr. Allison Dudley is a pediatrician practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Dudley is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Dudley diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Dudley can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Nc At Chapel Hill Sch of Med, Chapel Hill Nc 1978
Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, FL 1978
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Carolinas Med Ctr, Pediatrics
Dr. Allison Dudley M.D.'s Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28203Get Direction
Dr. Allison Dudley M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- Newborn Fever: What to Do?
What is a newborn fever?According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), the normal body temperature of a healthy infant is between 97-100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or 36-38 degrees Celsius. You’ll know that your baby has a fever if his or her body temperature rises above 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Autism: The Early Signs and Symptoms
Social DifficultiesSocial disconnection is one of the most obvious signs of autism. Children with autism may appear uninterested, or unable to communicate and connect to the social world. Children with autism may not respond to their name being called, and may seem very distant. This is because they...
- Mono vs. Strep Throat Symptoms
OverviewA sore throat is often caused by the common cold, which can be a mild condition that resolves on its own without the need for medical treatment. However, there are also other causes of sore throats, such as strep throat and infectious mononucleosis or mono, which is caused by...
- Dr. Ada Barbara Dickinson M.D.7825 Ballantyne Commons Pkwy Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. Andrew Robert Shulstad M.D.4501 Cameron Valley Pkwy Charlotte NC 28211
- Dr. Larry T Glass MD7030 Pineville Matthews Rd Charlotte NC 28226
- Dr. Joseph W Sechler MD1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Yaw Adjei Owusu-addo MD640 Summit Crossing Pl Gastonia NC 28054
- Dr. Roxanne D Semple MD9908 Couloak Dr Charlotte NC 28216