Dr. Robert P Zurcher MD is a top Doctor in Columbia, SC.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Dr. Robert P Zurcher MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Dr. Robert P Zurcher MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Dr. Robert P Zurcher MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In Columbia, SC, Dr. Robert P Zurcher MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Chicago, Pritzker Sch of Med, Chicago Il 1982
University of Chicago Division of the Biological Sciences The Pritzker School of Medicine 1982
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Children'S Hosp, Cardiovascular Surgery; Mass Gen Hosp, Thoracic Surgery; Mass Gen Hosp, General Surgery
- Children's Hospital Program
Dr. Robert P Zurcher MD's Practice location
Columbia, SC 29204Get Direction
Columbia, SC 29204Get Direction
COLUMBIA, SC 29204Get Direction
Dr. Robert P Zurcher MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zurcher
- The Need for Autism-Friendly Amusement Parks
While amusement parks are a source of a great time for many families all throughout the year, families who have members with autism have a bit of a harder time. With additional planning required, and occasionally not having the parks being sufficiently accommodating toward those with autism, many...
- What are the Early Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is an autoimmune disease with many unpredictable symptoms. The type of symptoms and their intensity vary from one person to another. Some people will have only mild symptoms while some may have serious ones including paralysis, vision loss, and diminished brain function. One of...
- Signs and Symptoms of Epilepsy
What is Epilepsy?Epilepsy is a brain disorder in which a person experiences recurring seizures.In a normal brain, the nerve cells transmit chemical and electrical signals to other nerve cells, glands, and muscles. In the case of patients with epilepsy, the nerve cells (also known as neurons) fire...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Mr. Donald Robert Elton M.D.108 Palmetto Park Blvd Lexington SC 29072
- Dr. David Carroll Holladay M.D.1333 Taylor St Columbia SC 29201
- Dr. Robert Paul Grumbach M.D.1333 Taylor St Columbia SC 29201
- Dr. Joseph Andrew Sheppe M.D.1333 Taylor St Columbia SC 29201
- Dr. David Harry Postles M.D.1333 Taylor St Columbia SC 29201
- Dr. James Walter Stands M.D.1333 Taylor St Columbia SC 29201