Dr. James Burger is a psychologist practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Burger specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Burger evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Burger because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. James M Burger PH.D.'s Practice location
Omaha, NE 68137Get Direction
Dr. James M Burger PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Amazing Mom Helps Son with Autism Fulfill Dream of Opening Bakery
For many people with autism, adulthood poses even more difficulties than childhood. Shelly Henley is the mother of Jacob Wittman, and she knew this better than most people.But she did not let her son fall to the wayside, like so many children with autism do when they cross the threshold into...
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- What is the Difference Between Anxiety and Depression?
All individuals, at some point or another in their life, undergo negative feelings like stress, sadness, anxiety, and depression. While these emotions are a normal part of everyone’s life, for certain people, they may turn into a serious medical condition that eventually impacts their quality of...
- Binge Eating Disorder: Get the Facts
Individuals suffering from binge eating disorder (B.E.D) often eat excessively. They are not able to control the intake of food when the binges kick in. People with this disorder are distinct from bulimia and anorexia victims in that the former don’t vomit, eat little quantities of particular...
- Autism: Why It's Important to Consider Identity-First Language
When discussing autism, it’s easy to get caught up in conversations about genetics and DNA that can often feel detached from the everyday experiences of people with autism. The research being done in these areas and the discussions that surround them are undoubtedly important. New studies and data...
- What Is Panic Disorder?
A panic attack is characterized by sudden tremendous waves of fear that initiates a number of physical responses. These reactions are often seen during situations that are not very threatening or frightening. The attacks may repeat after a period of time. Under normal conditions, fear and anxiety...
- Dr. Joseph C. Stankus PHD1941 S 42nd St Omaha NE 68105
- John Thomas Parkhurst PHD13603 Flanagan Blvd Boys Town NE 68010
- Jacqueline Marie Kawa PHD13460 Walsh Dr Boys Town NE 68010
- Dr. James Thomas Kappen ED.D., ABPN, ABPDN13906 Gold Cir Omaha NE 68144
- Dr. Nadia Pare PH.D.8303 Dodge St, Floor 3 Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Vaishali Subhash Phatak PHD325 Ninth Avenue Seattle WA 98104