Dr. Timothy Pettigrew is an internist practicing in Indianapolis, IN. Dr. Pettigrew specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Pettigrew provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
In Univ Sch of Med, Indianapolis In 1989
Indiana University School of Medicine 1989
- Chronic Pain
- Hearing Loss
- High Cholesterol
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Mercy St Vincent Medical Center/Mercy Health Partners Program
Dr. Timothy J Pettigrew M.D.'s Practice location
Indianapolis, IN 46202Get Direction
Dr. Timothy J Pettigrew M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Diabetes Diagnosed?
Are you wondering if you have diabetes? Do you fall in the high-risk category for diabetes? Are you experiencing any of the symptoms of diabetes such as increased thirst, frequent urination, and feeling hungry more than usual? Do you want to confirm if you have diabetes? Checking your blood sugar...
- The Top 10 Health Threats For Men
Here is a list of the top 10 dangerous diseases men can face in their lifetime. Don't be alarmed; many of these diseases are preventable and treatable. 1. Heart attack and cardiac arrestHeart attacks are caused by a blockage of any arteries that supply blood to the heart. Arteries can get clogged...
- Salon Employees Are Exposed to High Levels of Chemicals
According to a new study, Vietnamese nail salon workers are exposed to high levels of chemical that can be harmful for the health. The study published in the American Journal of Public Health shows that these workers are exposed to unsafe levels of toluene, a solvent associated with a number of...
- Is Athlete’s Foot Contagious?
Athlete's foot is an infection caused by a fungus, which affects the skin of the foot. This fungal infection is one of the most common skin problems. The infection starts from the toes and may spread to other areas of the body. The foot may start becoming itchy and scaly. The skin may also develop...
- What Is a Normal Heart Rate?
What is heart rate?The heart rate is the number of heartbeats that occur per minute. The normal heart rate depends from person-to-person. As people get older, the heart rate changes and pulse regularity may change, which can signify heart problems or other medical conditions. Your heart rate may...
- Lyme Disease: Making a Diagnosis
Lyme disease is an infectious disease caused by four different species of bacteria. In Europe and Asia, it spreads through Borrelia afzelii and Borrelia garinii, while in the USA, it spreads through Borrelia burgdorferi and Borrelia mayonii. The disease is transmitted to humans via a common...
- Dr. Kavitha Subramoney M.D.550 UNIVERSITY BLVD INDIANAPOLIS IN 46202
- Chintan J Amin MD11725 N Illinois St Carmel IN 46032
- Dr. Claudet C Smith MD2030 Churchman Ave Beech Grove IN 46107
- Dr. Mohammed A Majid MD3089 W Fairview Rd Greenwood IN 46142
- Dr. Bruce M. Goens MD11725 N Illinois St Carmel IN 46032
- Dr. Issa Shammas MD9650 E Washington St Indianapolis IN 46229