Dr. Don Tiburcio is a Dentist practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Tiburcio specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Don Marque Tiburcio D.D.S.'s Practice location
Las Vegas, NV 89139Get Direction
Don Marque Tiburcio D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tiburcio
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- What Is Oil Pulling?
Oil pulling is an age-old Ayurvedic remedy that is getting a lot of attention these days as more and more people become health conscious. This Ayurvedic remedy is known as a detoxification procedure that keeps your teeth and mouth healthy. Although there are not that many formal scientific studies...
- Treat Gum Disease for Healthier Blood Vessels
Intensive treatment of gum diseases may help blood vessels and gums, reports a study published in, The New England Journal of Medicine. The study was conducted on 120 people who had severe gum disease, or peridontitis. In this condition, the gum line recedes and teeth loosens as the support is...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Darrell Spilsbury D.D.S., M.S.731 Mall Ring Cir Henderson NV 89014
- James John White1140 North Town Center Drive Las Vegas Nevada 89144
- Franklin T. Nguyen DMD1518 Sierra Vista Drive Bullhead City Arizona 86442
- Dr. Sufia Palluck D.D.S.7720 W Sahara Ave Las Vegas NV 89117
- Dr. James B. Polley D.D.S.1875 Village Center Circle Las Vegas Nevada 89134
- Dr. Joshua Michael Ignatowicz DMD1070 W Horizon Ridge Pkwy Henderson NV 89012