Dr. Shamoon Ahmad is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Ahmad specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
Education and Training
Dow Med College University Of Karachi Pakistan 1987
Karachi Medical and Dental College 1987
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Medical Oncology
- Throat Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Aerolase® Technologies
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Mt Sinai Sch Of Med, Hematology/Oncology; Mt Sinai Sch Of Med, Hematology-Internal Medicine; Jersey City Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- NYCOMEC/Jersey City Medical Center Program
Mr. Shamoon Ahmad M.D.'s Practice location
Request An Appointment With Mr. Shamoon Ahmad M.D. | Hematologist-Oncologist | Hematology & Oncology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Mr. Shamoon Ahmad M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Daughter's Donation Gives Mom with Lymphoma a Fighting Chance
Chyanne Ojageer, a 14-year-old teenager from Kissimmee, Florida, became one of the youngest bone marrow donors in the state when she donated her own bone marrow to help save her mother’s life.Neisha Ojageer, never even her wildest dreams, thought that her daughter would be the same individual to...
- The Promising Future of Gene Therapy and Lymphoma
Non-Hodgkin lymphoma affects over 700,000 people in America alone. Though current treatments are moderately effective, especially for aggressive forms of the disease, more can be done to help people impacted by NHL. Researchers are doing just that by working to develop new, innovative treatment for...
- Schools Join the Fight Against Lymphoma and Blood Cancers
Students at St. Paul Catholic School in Weirton, West Virginia have made their mark in the battle against cancer. By participating in a Student Series program hosted by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, students were able to raise $2,006.93 and donate the proceeds to discovering a cure for...
- Morphos Declared a "Breakthrough Therapy" for Lymphoma
MorphoSys’s main objective is to design exceptional and unique biopharmaceuticals, all designed to enhance the lives of patients suffering from severe or life-threatening conditions.The human body has two types of lymphocytes that can develop into lymphomas: B lymphocytes (B cells) and T...
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society to Expand Mission Against Blood Cancer
On July 19, 2017, the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, or LLS, proclaimed that they would be expanding their initiative to beat acute myeloid leukemia. Referred to as "Beat AML Master Trial", the project aims to test new and innovative treatments for those suffering from AML. For more information...
- How Immunotherapy Makes a Real Difference in Relapsed Hodgkin Lymphoma
Hodgkin lymphoma, which affects about 0.2% of the people in the United States, is often treated using a combination of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, and stem cell transplant. Sometimes these treatments fail to halt the progress of the disease, and in other cases the cancer seems to halt but then...
- Dr. Delva P. Deauna-Limayo M.D.1 Breakthrough Way Las Vegas Nevada 89135
- Oscar B Goodman MD PHD9280 W Sunset Rd Las Vegas NV 89148
- Dr. Anuradha Thummala MD7445 Peak Drive Las Vegas NV 89128
- Dr. Mary ann Allison MD1505 Wigwam Parkway, Suite 130 Henderson NV 89074
- Dr. Heather J Allen MD3730 S Eastern Avenue Las Vegas NV 89169
- Mr. Steven W Yates M.D.2610 Aberdeen Blvd Gastonia NC 28054