Dr. David R Hootnick MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon7449 Morgan Road Avon Office Park Liverpool NY, 13090
Dr. David Hootnick is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Liverpool, NY. Dr. Hootnick specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Hootnick tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Vt Coll of Med, Burlington Vt 1971
University of Vermont College of Medicine 1971
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Confirmation of arterial deficiencies in a limb with necrosis following clubfoot surgery.
- Fibular hemimelia: a new classification system.
- A HOX gene mutation in a family with isolated congenital vertical talus and Charcot-Marie-Tooth disease.
- Preaxial polydactyly, embryologic implication.
- Congenital vertical talus in four generations of the same family.
- Consistent arterial abnormalities associated with a variety of congenital
- The anatomy of a human foot with missing toes and reduplication of the hallux.
- Necrosis leading to amputation following clubfoot surgery.
- Arterial abnormalities in talipes equinovarus as assessed by angiography and the Doppler technique.
- The Nature of Foot Ray Deficiency in Congenital Fibular Deficiency.
- Congenital Embryonic Arterial and Skeletal Dysgeneses.
- Arterial dysgenesis and limb defects: Clinical and experimental examples.
- Regarding a limb with PFFD, fibular dimelia and mirror foot deformity.
- Soft tissue anomalies in a patient with congenital tibial aplasia and talo-calcaneal synchrondrosis.
- Arterial anatomy of chicken embryo and hatchling.
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow
- Michael Reese Hosp Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery; Michael Reese Hosp Med Ctr, General Surgery; Michael Reese Hosp Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- MICHAEL REESE HOSPITAL MEDICAL CENTER
Dr. David R Hootnick MD's Practice location
Dr. David R Hootnick MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hootnick
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Everything You Need to Know About Spinal Stenosis Surgery
It is perfectly normal to feel nervous before a major surgical operation. In fact, it would be unusual to find a patient awaiting surgery who is not worried at all. The best way to alleviate some of the concerns is to let them know exactly what to expect beforehand by addressing some of the burning...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- Symptoms or Signs of Arthritis
Arthritis is one of the oldest diseases known to humans. Arthritis can affect people and children of all ages. The pain and stiffness of the joints are serious symptoms indicating that the person may have some serious type of arthritis that needs urgent treatment. If the person delays the visit to...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Misconceptions: Debunked
What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system mistakenly attacks the joints leading to stiffness, pain, and inflammation. Gradually, RA can lead to physical deformities. Rheumatoid arthritis is known to affect around 2 million Americans....
- What Therapies Help to Treat Arthritis
Arthritis is a term used to describe about two hundred different types of ailments that affect the joints and its cartilage and surrounding connective tissue. These diseases are progressive degenerative diseases and can be very painful. Because arthritis has such a vast range of causes and symptoms,...
- Dr. Irving Raphael MD5823 Wide Waters Pkwy East Syracuse New York 13057
- Dr. Stephen P Bogosian M.D.5719 Widewaters Pkwy Syracuse NY 13214
- Dr. Timothy A Damron MD6620 Fly Road East Syracuse NY 13057
- Mr. Thomas R Haher MD5719 Widewaters Pkwy Syracuse NY 13214
- Dr. Brett B Greenky M.D.5100 W Taft Rd Liverpool NY 13088
- Dr. Colin B Harris M.D.5719 Widewaters Pkwy Syracuse NY 13214