Dr. Edward Zimm is an ophthalmologist practicing in Grand Blanc, MI. Dr. Zimm specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Zimm can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Zimm can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Dr. Edward Matthew Zimm D.O.'s Practice location
Grand Blanc, MI 48439Get Direction
ERIE, PA 16507Get Direction
Dr. Edward Matthew Zimm D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zimm
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Don’t Let Your Computer Strain Your Eyes
What is eyestrain?Eyestrain is a common medical condition characterized by an overuse of the eyes, like when driving a long distance, reading for a couple of hours, or using the computer. Staring at the computer screen for a long period of time will increase discomfort in your eyes.Eyestrain is not...
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- What Affects Night Vision?
Problems with night vision is a very common problem. Most of the night vision problems, like halos, blurred vision, and night blindness, may be treated. Some of these may also be a sign of congenital medical condition, like retinitis pigmentosa. A number of other conditions, like exposure to the sun...
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of LASIK Eye Surgery?
LASIK, or laser in situ keratomileusis, is a very popular surgical procedure to correct and improve vision, and reduces an individual's dependence on contact lenses and glasses. It is a very common refractive surgical procedure to correct different types of vision issues, including nearsightedness,...
- George Michael Taft5566 Sugarbush Lane Flint Michigan 48532
- Dr. Timothy G Mcnally DO3364 S Center Rd Burton MI 48519
- Dr. Edward P Stack M.D.4281 Lennon Rd Flint MI 48507
- Dr. Ankur Mehta MD25 Michigan St NE Grand Rapids MI 49503
- Dr. Steven Allen Boskovich MD1290 S Linden Rd Flint MI 48532
- Dr. Saul M Rubenstein M.D.6875 Dixie Hwy Clarkston MI 48346