Dr. Kemka S Ogburia MD
Dermatologist | MOHS-Micrographic Surgery521 W State Road 434 Suite 202 Longwood FL, 32750
Dr. Kemka Ogburia is a dermatologist practicing in Longwood, FL. Dr. Ogburia specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Ogburia diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
Dr. Kemka S Ogburia MD's Practice location
Longwood, FL 32750Get Direction
Dr. Kemka S Ogburia MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ogburia
- How Exactly Does Terbinafine Work to Treat Jock Itch?
What is terbinafine?Terbinafine is an antifungal that works by stopping fungi from growing. Topical terbinafine is used for the treatment of fungal skin infections, such as ringworm, jock itch, and athlete's foot. Oral terbinafine tablets are often prescribed when it comes to treating fungal...
- How Do I Get Rid of my Wrinkles?
Wrinkles are a normal part of aging. Understanding the causes and different treatment options to get rid of wrinkles is the best way to take the first step in a successful battle against them.The most common causes of wrinkles are as follows:...
- What Are the Symptoms of Skin Cancer?
Skin cancer is characterized by uncontrolled and abnormal divisions of the skin cells, that are capable of metastasizing to other tissues and organs. This cancer affects millions of people all over the world.There are three basic types of skin cancer:...
- Can Tattoos Lead to Skin Infections?
According to a recent study, some regular practices at tattoo parlors may increase the risk of skin infections. Skin infections are normally seen in people with a weak immune system. The study, published in the Emerging Infectious Diseases, reports two cases of Mycobacterium haemophilum skin...
- What Medical Conditions Cause Sepsis?
An infection affecting any part of the body can lead to sepsis. Infected areas like the urinary tract, pelvis, abdomen and lungs mostly lead to sepsis.You can also get sepsis when admitted to the hospital. These can happen if:• You have recently undergone surgery• A urinary catheter was fitted...
- Ayyaz M. Shah Other201 Hilda Street Kissimmee Florida 34741
- Dr. Michael W Steppie MD1118 Cypress Glen Circle Kissimmee FL 34741
- Dr. Alfredo E Gonzalez M.D.201 N Lakemont Ave Winter Park FL 32792
- Dr. Athena Theodosatos DO MPH3030 East Semoran Blvd Apopka FL 32703
- Dr. Dimitry Michael Palceski D.O.875 Outer Rd Orlando FL 32814
- Dr. Sima Jain M.D.4800 S Apopka Vineland Rd Orlando FL 32819