Dr. Stephen David Landaker MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon1600 Esplanade Suite C Chico CA, 95926
Dr. Stephen Landaker is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Chico, CA. Dr. Landaker specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Landaker tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1978
Tufts University School of Medicine 1978
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Chronic Pain
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Naval Med Ctr-San Diego, Orthopedic Surgery; Naval Med Ctr-San Diego, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Naval Regional Medical Center in San Diego
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth) Program
Dr. Stephen David Landaker MD's Practice location
Chico, CA 95926Get Direction
CHICO, CA 95928Get Direction
Dr. Stephen David Landaker MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Landaker
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- Why Lateral Epicondylitis is Called Tennis Elbow
Lateral epicondylitis is a condition of the arms that creates pain around the elbow joints. The condition may be a result of a number of causes, but it is typically from overuse of the elbow. However, it may take some time before lateral epicondylitis starts showing intense pain; it may be up to one...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- When to Be Concerned About Sternum Pain
IntroductionThe sternum, also called as the breastbone, is a flat bone situated at the center of the chest. It connects to the ribs through cartilages and forms the front of the rib cage, which helps protect the lungs, heart, and major blood vessels from injuries. Since the sternum is near to the...
- Dr. Kirk Fredrick Granlund MD1600 Esplanade Chico CA 95926
- Dr. Brock Cummings MD6283 Clark Rd Paradise CA 95969
- Dr. Stephen Gilbert Morris MD1600 Esplanade Chico CA 95926
- Dr. David Michael Castro MD1600 Esplanade Chico CA 95926
- Dr. Bill Parker Watson MD1600 Esplanade Chico CA 95926
- Dr. Charles E Wilhite MD111 Raley Blvd Chico CA 95928