Dr. Larry Reynolds Feliciano M.D.
Family Practitioner7601 Hospital Dr Sacramento CA, 95823
Dr. Larry Feliciano, MD is one of the country's top ranked doctors, specializing in family medicine. MD Feliciano currently treats patients in Sacramento, California. Dr. Feliciano is a graduate of Davao ...
Education and Training
Davao Med Sch Fndn- Davao City- Davao Del Sur- Philippines 1984
Davao Medical School
Davao Medical School Foundation College of Medicine 1984
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Vascular Disease
- Natividad Med Ctr, Family Medicine
- Natividad Medical Center Program
Dr. Larry Reynolds Feliciano M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Larry Reynolds Feliciano M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Feliciano
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of an Ear Infection?
Our ear consists of three parts: the outer ear, the middle ear, and the inner ear. Infections can occur in any part of the ear, but middle ear infections are the most common. The middle ear is the part of your ear located between your eardrums and inner ear. It is the air-filled space that contains...
- What is Sinusitis? Get the Facts
The sinuses are four interconnected hollow spaces within the cranial bones of the face. These airy cavities exist as mirror opposites on either side of the nose and under the forehead. They are lined with mucus-secreting epithelium and thin hair-like growths called cilia. Acute infection,...
- Holistic Treatments for Migraines
Holistic Treatments for MigrainesMigraines cause headaches that may be severe, throbbing, or moderate. These headaches can last for up to 72 hours.They attack one side of your head in most cases. However, there are cases where you suffer a headache on both sides of your head. Many people who suffer...
- What Are The Signs And Symptoms of Pleurisy?
Pleurisy: What Is It?Pleurisy or pleuritis is the inflammation of the membranes that line your lungs and the inside of your chest wall. The pleura are made of two layers – the visceral pleura and the parietal pleura. The visceral pleura line your lungs, and the parietal pleura line the inside of...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Miss Maria Carmel Soller M.D.3000 Q Street Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. Christopher Ryan Olson MD1700 Prairie City Rd Folsom CA 95630
- Dr. Karen E. Hart MD5340 Elvas Ave Sacramento CA 95819
- Dr. Gregg D Nulton M.D.8170 Laguna Blvd Elk Grove CA 95758
- Dr. Erin M. Deane M.D.1201 Alhambra Blvd Sacramento CA 95816
- Dr. I-mei Hsiu M.D.8170 Laguna Blvd Elk Grove CA 95758