Dr. Toon Lee is a general practitioner practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Lee does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Lee provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Education and Training
Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences 1965
- Providence Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. Toon Lee DO's Practice location
Washington, DC 20001Get Direction
Dr. Toon Lee DO's reviewsWrite Review
- What Doctor Should I Call if I Have Mononucleosis?
Signs and SymptomsOne should call a doctor when he or she is sick and notices the following signs and symptoms:...
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Bronchitis?
This is a type of respiratory infection when mucous membranes found in the bronchial passage of the lungs become inflamed and irritated. The passage can become constricted or the lungs’ airways can be blocked, which induces breathlessness, phlegm, and coughing episodes.The ten most common...
- Blood Blister: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is a blood blister?A blood blister is a raised piece of skin that has blood inside it. Blood blisters are somewhat similar to blisters that have clear fluid in them. The blisters are usually harmless and tend to go away within a few weeks without treatment. A blood blister can contain blood,...
- Is Sinusitis Preventable?
One of the leading reasons why individuals visit their doctors is sinus pain. According to research, approximately 37 million American citizens get symptoms for sinusitis like thick nasal discharge, sinus pain, and nasal congestion. That figure is on the rise due to an increase in pollutants and...
- Is Athlete’s Foot Contagious?
Athlete's foot is an infection caused by a fungus, which affects the skin of the foot. This fungal infection is one of the most common skin problems. The infection starts from the toes and may spread to other areas of the body. The foot may start becoming itchy and scaly. The skin may also develop...
- Dr. Mariya Bourget M.D.5895 Trinity Pkwy Centreville VA 20120
- Dr. Theodore Louis Watkins M.D.323 15th St Ne Washington DC 20002
- Mr. Farid A Zurmati DDS PLLC5960 Kingstowne Center Blvd Alexandria VA 22315
- Dr. Chuntung Changchien M.D.8824 Cunningham Dr College Park MD 20740
- Dr. Stephen C Kauffman M.D.3450 N Beauregard St Alexandria VA 22302
- Dr. Antonio Baltazar Valentin MD7313 Hanover Pkway #a Greenbelt MD 20770