Dr. Robert Edward Todd M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology8100 Oswego Rd Suite 210 Liverpool NY, 13090
Dr. Robert Todd practices Neuropathology in Liverpool, NY. Dr. Todd studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll of Med, Syracuse Ny 1993
State University of New York Upstate Medical University 1993
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Neck Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Lyme Disease
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Vascular Disease
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Neurology; U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Internal Medicine
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn Program
Dr. Robert Edward Todd M.D.'s Practice location
Liverpool, NY 13090Get Direction
Dr. Robert Edward Todd M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Todd
- Childhood Alzheimer's Patient Dies due to Accident in Hospice Care
Mark and Lisa Bushaway, both 48 years old and living in the UK, grieve the loss of their 21-year-old daughter Emily due to Neimann-Pick Type C, otherwise known as childhood Alzheimer's, and are devastated to learn their younger daughter Sarah also has the genetic disorder.“With one, you think you...
- The Therapy of the Future: Virtual Reality For Parkinson’s Disease
At first glance, it is not clear how to make a connection between virtual reality and Parkinson’s disease. But by looking closer, this form of technology may actually contribute to the treatment of this condition.Around 60,000 new cases of Parkinson’s disease are reported annually in the United...
- How Is Stroke Diagnosed?
A stroke is often diagnosed by conducting physical examination tests and studying brain images produced during scans. Your doctor will try to find all the information regarding the symptoms of stroke. In addition, the doctor will carry out a number of tests to ascertain if you have a stroke. The...
- This Naval Officer Doesn't Let Multiple Sclerosis Stop Him
The recent 2017 international Invictus Games was a star-studded event in Toronto, Canada. Invictus, fashioned after the American Warrior Games, is also for wounded members of the military, even veterans. Events include wheelchair basketball, an indoor rowing event, golf and volleyball, to name just...
- Parkinson's: Tips From a Professional Occupational Therapist
Once the diagnosis of Parkinson's has been dropped on a person, it is natural to feel devastated. Modern medicine can help a lot but still, it cannot stop the progression of the disease. However, with lifestyle changes a person can delay the progression of symptoms, and continue to live...
- Is There a Cure for Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis is a medical condition that affects the brain and spinal cord. It is also an autoimmune disease that causes demyelination of the spinal nerve and brain cells. The disease disrupts the communication of the brain with the body. In this condition, the body's immune system attacks the...
- Dr. Susama Verma MD1816 Erie Blvd. East Syracuse New York 13210
- Dr. Melissa W Ko MD90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. Ziad Mk El-zammar MD90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. Sushma Manda M.D.,750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210
- Dr. Dragos L Mihaila M.D.90 Presidential Plz Syracuse NY 13202
- Dr. Rajdeep Singh MD750 E Adams St Syracuse NY 13210