Dr. Rebecca Worden is a family practitioner practicing in Gardner, MA. Dr. Worden specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Worden possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Creighton University School of Medicine 1997
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Fed-batch fermentor synthesis of 3-dehydroshikimic acid using recombinant Escherichia coli.
- Enhancement of mass transfer using colloidal liquid aphrons: measurement of mass transfer coefficients in liquid-liquid extraction.
- A diffusion gradient chamber for studying microbial behavior and separating microorganisms.
- Effect of surfactants on carbon monoxide fermentations by Butyribacterium methylotrophicum.
- Modeling microbial chemotaxis in a diffusion gradient chamber.
- Effect of hydrogen bonding on the rotational and translational dynamics of a headgroup-bound chromophore in bilayer lipid membranes.
- Amperometric electrochemical microsystem for a miniaturized protein biosensor array.
- A protein-based electrochemical biosensor array platform for integrated microsystems.
- Mass-transfer properties of microbubbles. 1. Experimental studies.
- In situ mutagenesis and chemotactic selection of microorganisms in a diffusion gradient chamber.
- In situ mapping of community-level cellular response with catalytic microbiosensors.
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Ear Wax
- Vascular Disease
- University of Kansas School of Medicine Program
Dr. Rebecca M. Worden M.D.'s Practice location
Gardner, MA 01440Get Direction
Dr. Rebecca M. Worden M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are Hormones?
IntroductionHormones are a special kind of chemical messengers in the body that are created by the endocrine glands. These chemical messengers control and coordinate complex processes in the body, such as growth, metabolism, fertility, and reproduction. Hormones can also influence the body's immune...
- What Is Excessive Sweating?
Introduction Excessive sweating is often discomforting and a hassle. Do you sweat more than other people and wondering why? Do you excessively sweat when you barely start walking or carrying out any physical activity within five minutes? Do you have the tendency of wiping your hands every time you...
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- How Do You Get Mono?
What is mono?Mono is the short form of the disease called infectious mononucleosis. It is also popularly called as the "kissing disease". It is a very common disease, typically caused by the Epstein-Barr virus (EBV). It leads to extreme tiredness and feelings of weakness for several weeks or...
- What Does Dark Stool Mean?
A dark stool refers to a stool that is either black or dark red in color. You may pass dark bowel movements after consuming dark-colored foods or when an injury or bleeding is present in your gastrointestinal tract. If you pass dark or bloody stools, see your doctor immediately to rule out serious...
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- Dr. Matthew Plosker M.D.275 Nichols Rd Fitchburg MA 01420
- Dr. Iris Sullivan MD64 Whalon Street Fitchburg MA 01420
- Dr. Sunita N Godiwala M.D., FAAFP.11 Mayo Dr Holden MA 01520
- Dr. Agnieszka B Snioch MD370 Lunenburg St Fitchburg MA 01420
- Allison Hargreaves Other151 Worcester Rd Barre MA 01005
- Dr. Stacy E Potts M.D.151 Worcester Rd Barre MA 01005