Dr. Robert Kelley Burlingame M.D.
Psychiatrist | Psychiatry100 E 13th St Suite 101 Vancouver WA, 98660
Dr. Robert Burlingame is a psychiatrist practicing in Vancouver, WA. Dr. Burlingame is a medical doctor specializing in the care of mental health patients. As a psychiatrist, Dr. Burlingame diagnoses and treats mental illnesses. Dr. Burlingame may treat patients through a variety of methods including medications, psychotherapy or talk therapy, psychosocial interventions and more, depending on each individual case. Different medications that a psychiatrist might prescribe include antidepressants, antipsychotic mediations, mood stabilizers, stimulants, sedatives and hypnotics. Dr. Burlingame treats conditions like depression, anxiety, OCD, eating disorders, bipolar disorders, personality disorders, insomnia, ADD and other mental illnesses.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1971
University of Nebraska College of Medicine 1971
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Bipolar Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (ptsd)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Psychiatry; St Francis Hosp Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- St Francis Hospital and Medical Center Program
Dr. Robert Kelley Burlingame M.D.'s Practice location
Vancouver, WA 98660Get Direction
Dr. Robert Kelley Burlingame M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Burlingame
- How Does Saphris Work?
Mechanism of ActionSaphris is an atypical antipsychotic used for the treatment of schizophrenia and bipolar disorder in both adults and children ages 10 years old and above. The drug's exact mechanism of action is still unknown. However, it is believed that like other antipsychotics, it interferes...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy Training?
What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?It is your own way of discussing:...
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- Reducing Anxiety with Exercise
People who have chronic diseases, like heart conditions and arthritis may benefit from exercising, according to a study published in, Archives of Internal Medicine. Exercise may help to relieve anxiety and improve the quality of life in these people. Results of this study add to the growing body of...
- What Is a Sociopath? Definition, Characteristics, and Treatment
A sociopath is an individual who has a personality disorder, which is characterized by antisocial, deceitful, and manipulative tendencies. Sociopaths also lack empathy and usually have a hard time forming relationships. Most of the time they are irresponsible, and in worst cases, do not have a...
- How to Cope with Your Depression
After being diagnosed with depression, it is important to learn how to cope with it and not fall into despair, as this could lead to severe consequences. Take the prescribed medicationAntidepressants may be prescribed to help improve your mood and enable you to return to your regular activities....
- Dr. John M. Deeney MD2386 Nw Hoyt St. Portland OR 97210
- Dr. George Frederick Drinka M.D.2250 Northwest Flanders Portland Oregon 97210
- Lewis A. Van Osdel11602 Southwest Breyman Avenue Portland Oregon 97219
- Dr. Robert Harlan Bridenbaugh M.D.9111 Ne Sunderland Rd Portland OR 97211
- Dr. Shirley Roffe M.D.1015 NW 22ND AVE PORTLAND OR 97210
- Dr. Scott M Murray MD2330 Nw Flanders St Portland OR 97210