Dr. Natasha Pereira is a pediatrician practicing in Portland, OR. Dr. Pereira is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Pereira diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Pereira can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania 1999
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Contact Dermatitis
- Strep Throat
- Chldrns Hsp/Philadelphia Prog, Philadelphia, PA,, Pediatrics 2000
- The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children's Hospital Program
Dr. Natasha Pereira MD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97225Get Direction
Dr. Natasha Pereira MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pereira
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Why Are My Eyes Yellow and What Do Yellow Eyes Indicate?
Eyes speak a thousand words. This statement is not just used to describe the beauty of the eyes, but it's even true when it comes to indicating the health of the body. Our eyes can be a clear reflection of how we feel on the inside. White, clear and shiny eyes, as you would see in a baby, indicate...
- What Team of Specialists Should I Contact if I Have Meningitis?
As complex as it is, meningitis can sometimes be a threat to life. Treating meningitis can be tricky, hence, it needs a team of medical practitioners to make a diagnosis and offer treatment for the condition. You can call your doctor immediately under the following circumstances:...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- Mr. Paul N. Thomas MD11790 Southwest Barnes Road Portland Oregon 97225
- Nicole Chao Vancouver Washington
- Dr. Sayonara Mato MD, MPH&TMOne Hospital Drive Columbia MO 65212
- Dr. Paul Horowitz MD27420 Tourney Road Valencia California 91355
- Dr. Joel A. Amundson M.D.9555 Sw Barnes Rd Portland OR 97225
- Dr. Jack P Schunk MD2525 Nw Lovejoy St Portland OR 97210