Dr. James Flanagin is a Dentist practicing in Conway, AR. Dr. Flanagin specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. James Harris Flanagin D.D.S.'s Practice location
Conway, AR 72034Get Direction
Dr. James Harris Flanagin D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- What Are Dental Veneers?
Dental veneers give patients a beautiful smile. They are very thin, porcelain layers attached to the front of the teeth. Dental veneers are a good solution for the correction of any defects in the position, color, or shape of the teeth.Dental veneers can be made with direct or indirect composites....
- Denture Creams Can Cause Nerve Damage
A number of recent reports show that overuse of denture creams and other products leads to nerve damage. The major reason behind this damage is zinc poisoning from the products. Zinc is an important mineral required by the body, but the amount of zinc is usually balanced with that of copper. People...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Denesh K Khullar DDS2 Hospital Dr Morrilton AR 72110
- Dr. Edwin Kyle Dalton D.D.S.2415 Prince Street Conway AR 72034
- Jennifer Weaver D.D.S.550 Chestnut St Conway AR 72032
- Dr. Kenneth Tilman Perkins DDS PA6020 Ranch Dr Little Rock AR 72223
- Leo Crafton D.D.S.550 Chestnut St Conway AR 72032
- Richard H Lewis DMD1701 Club Manor Drive Maumelle AR 72113