Dr. Remigijus Sipavicius is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Sipavicius specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Sipavicius typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Dr. Remigijus Sipavicius MD's Practice location
Charlotte, NC 28203Get Direction
Dr. Remigijus Sipavicius MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Congestive Heart Failure: What is Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery (CABG)?
Congestive Heart Failure is the leading cause of emergency hospitalization among people aged over sixty. It is a condition where the heart is inefficient in pumping the required amount of blood to the other parts of the body. This inefficiency can sometimes be so severe that it can impair the...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Dr. Charles D. Harr MD301 Hawthorne Ln Charlotte NC 28204
- Dr. Robert Mark Stiegel M.D.1001 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Eric Ray Skipper MD1001 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Alec Akbarov M.D.110 N 29th St Norfolk NE 68701
- Dr. Liam Patrick Ryan MD55 Fruit St Boston MA 02114
- Dr. Thomas Scott Maxey MD1001 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203